Q&A With 124 - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Q&A With 124

Unregistered
    Did anybody attend the Whidden function last night? I saw a post from a friends FB page praising the Sheriff and thanking him for exposing how corrupt the Garcia Campaign was.

I was just wondering if the Whidden function was open to all or a private function? I checked www.wewantwhidden.com – did not notice anything in the even calendar. Maybe I missed it.

Seems Garcia leaves the door open for all to come to his meet and greets by posting them on his FB page and website.

On the subject of Corruption or Un-Professional behavior, do you have a short-n-sweet list that can be posted here to itemize the possible corruption, issues or questionable actions of favoritism towards certain individuals, (i.e. a summation of the previous 30 pages)? Maybe a list of corruption issues for both campaigns, since there now seems to be a claim by Whidden that Garcia’s campaign is corrupt.

124 – What is your preference in regards to reposting any of the content posted on this page? I know that I was able to find this site through an internet search engine, but I do not want to get your page inundated with a bunch of senseless postings from non-LEOs that would ultimately just become a waste of your time to address, and therefore would only do so with your blessing. I do find this blog to be very informative, in all past elections, I have always found it very useful to actually speak to the people that work in law enforcement, off the record, prior to making my decision of who to vote for.
    On another note, showed the latest news clip to some guys from work that do not live within Hendry County – yeah, they find it hard to believe what the Sheriff is saying during all his rebuttals.

Thanks for your time,

The Wizard Of OZ

Unregistered
    Today, 05:01 PM
    Unregistered

Did anybody attend the Whidden function last night? I saw a post from a friends FB page praising the Sheriff and thanking him for exposing how corrupt the Garcia Campaign was.

I was just wondering if the Whidden function was open to all or a private function? I checked www.wewantwhidden.com – did not notice anything in the even calendar. Maybe I missed it.

Seems Garcia leaves the door open for all to come to his meet and greets by posting them on his FB page and website.

On the subject of Corruption or Un-Professional behavior, do you have a short-n-sweet list that can be posted here to itemize the possible corruption, issues or questionable actions of favoritism towards certain individuals, (i.e. a summation of the previous 30 pages)? Maybe a list of corruption issues for both campaigns, since there now seems to be a claim by Whidden that Garcia’s campaign is corrupt.

124 – What is your preference in regards to reposting any of the content posted on this page? I know that I was able to find this site through an internet search engine, but I do not want to get your page inundated with a bunch of senseless postings from non-LEOs that would ultimately just become a waste of your time to address, and therefore would only do so with your blessing. I do find this blog to be very informative, in all past elections, I have always found it very useful to actually speak to the people that work in law enforcement, off the record, prior to making my decision of who to vote for.
    On another note, showed the latest news clip to some guys from work that do not live within Hendry County – yeah, they find it hard to believe what the Sheriff is saying during all his rebuttals.

Thanks for your time,

The Wizard Of OZ

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone catch onto the Sheriff's voice crack, shaky voice , shaky hands, body language on Wink tonight?
    SUUURE Signs of his lying....Good Job Steve!!

Unregistered

Lmao

SUUURE Signs of his lying....Good Job Steve!!
    Rumor has it hes been rocking in the corner talking to himself.

Unregistered

Latest

Rumor has it hes been rocking in the corner talking to himself.
    Anyone heard any updates? Its way too quiet in here.

Unregistered

'124' positively has insight about this matter - opening quotes his...

taken from a thread within this board - credit to '124' for his answer.

So what does the Chief really have over the Sheriff. It's common knowledge that the Sheriff cannot $hit without asking the Chief if he could. You had a decent relationship at one time, so I'm sure he confided in you on the lobster excursions.

Another great question. Steve has never spoken to me about any of that, and I don’t know anyone who knows the whole story. I have assembled enough bits and pieces of the story to come to the following conclusion: The Harrelles supported Kevin prior to his primary loss to Ronnie Lee in 2008. Shortly thereafter, the Harrelles and Kevin supported Steve. I believe that making a deal with Steve was the only way they could get rid of Ronnie and get Kevin and Susan employed. At this point Steve is subservient to the Harrelles who support Kevin, and therefore Steve can’t get rid of Kevin and/or over rule him on certain issues. I don’t know if this was truth or smoke screen but I’ve heard Steve say that he can’t run the agency without Kevin. Steve is basically the front man, while Kevin runs the agency. This is my informed opinion.

Your informed opinion - is very...damned close to the reality.

The Sheriff needs to realize, his being beholdent to the Harrelles, whose support is really for Mumbles Nelson, who reminds me of Ronnie Lee - who at least spoke his ramblings clearly - this Chief - is an anachronism (look it up Mumbles) and Steve will have you to thank for his final term - save YOUR career Sheriff - Susan sure as hell wont have a place in any new administration - so I think your masters will see the wisdom in granting you permission to execute an executive decision to save Susans job, and yours.

Theres much stronger leadership on tap already, it is clearly visible from here - let a real leader with a strong resume take 102 slot - let 'him' have the authority to run the day to day agency while you handle the bogus allegations coming out of the woodwork about you.

I like my job.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334