Q&A With 124 - Page 25
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A With 124

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The calm before the storm. Not even the "cricket" is chirping. Must be worried about something. We all know it's difficult for him to fight back his chirps and all. Comical to watch him try when he's under pressure. Similar to Josh stuttering when he's asked to tell the truth.
    From an ex supervisor under this administration, I feel I must take up for JW. It's hard to balance being told one thing by the administrators and doing the right thing for your people and the county. I was scolded for telling on of my employees the truth and told to write them up because of their reaction to the completely unfair truth. Obviously I wasn't good enough at it. JW does really care about the employees there and the citizens of Hendry County, he has had better offers and gets frustrated like many employees have but he has stuck it out due to his commitment and loyalty.

Unregistered
    SHERIFF
    Participating Precincts Completely Reported: 10 / 10
    PrecinctDetails Precinct Details

ChoicePercentVotes
    Johnny Jackson (DEM) 48.58% 1,142
    Steve Whidden (DEM) 51.42% 1,209

Steve has to be sweating.... 67 votes Less than 3%

Unregistered
    Rumor is there will be a recount. There were republicans given dem cards. Prepare yourselves.

Unregistered

#NOT_Suprised.

Rumor is there will be a recount. There were republicans given dem cards. Prepare yourselves.
    Gee. I wonder how that could have happened. Are there any Democrats who support the Sheriff who work for the Republican party? ....... Anyone?

Unregistered
    I didnt believe this until I found out a buddy was a registered republican and voted for whidden over jackson yesterday. I hope something is done.

Unregistered
    I am sure that recount will be accurate....JESUS

Unregistered
    I didnt believe this until I found out a buddy was a registered republican and voted for whidden over jackson yesterday. I hope something is done.
    Corruption runs deep and strong in this county. Unfortunately the sheriff's position is the key to it all. He's the one who keeps them out of trouble and gives them the heads up if he should hear that other agencies may be looking at them. Without a sheriff in your pocket the corruption doesn't work. For that reason they can't afford to lose him. Just sayin

Unregistered
    The real question 124 is what will we see Ricky's campaign do now? We can see that Steve can almost lose to a guy who did not go to events or even try to campaign. Do you think the Steve will continue to beg for votes on FB to pull off a win by approximately 60 votes?

Unregistered
    The real question 124 is what will we see Ricky's campaign do now? We can see that Steve can almost lose to a guy who did not go to events or even try to campaign. Do you think the Steve will continue to beg for votes on FB to pull off a win by approximately 60 votes?

He better tack up some "please, please I'll do better" signs next to those 'thank you's on the camp signs. Didn't hear any bragging this go round. Especially from supportive employees. Wonder what happened there? Of course, he probably lost and had his SofE nudge him past finish. Well, favors are getting thin as pressure falls on the resources.

Unregistered
    124, what do you plan on doing besides sitting behind a computer when Whidden crushes Jackson? Then goes onto crushing Garcia in November. While I do enjoy reading your wit and comical writing, you probably need to find another hobby come November.
    Crushing? Egotistically speaking yes. Poor Stevie.

Well he can always go back to his entrepreneurial job of inventing incense that nobody buys. Being the inventor and CEO and all.

Along with his pay a fee, get a B college "degree"

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast