Q&A With 124 - Page 24
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A With 124

Unregistered
    I hear there are more than just him with apps out somewhere. Yes, he does say he has an app out every year or so. It was PBSO one year. He was saying he had uniforms and all. Basic B.S. it was also the time he would talk to his subordinates about how the Sheriff, Chief along with Harrelle don't know how to run an agency. shortly after he went full time DUI Sgt. Then he was leaving to be a Fire Marshal so he says....shortly after he is Lt on night shift. I think everyone knows he couldn't get through the process at either of those.

Unregistered

Communications

124, So I've been told that they lost yet another dispatcher! The schedule they have reinforced has these dispatchers working 60 plus hours a week with that so called supervisor they have working over them with no hours to help with the shortage. Please tell me these girls have help coming!These ladies are being stretched beyond what they should be! This is ridiculous! I can't even believe that bulldog is a supervisor after everything she has done!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lenny,
    Do you ever get tired of talking to yourself on this forum????
    LMAO! Views 13,700. Daily average views in the last two weeks 400. Replies 230. If you think that I'm talking to myself you have seriously bumped your head. Seek medical attention ASAP. They all read this blog. Feel free to defend yourself here for us all to see. I hear people are tired of being forced to sit in your office and listen to your incessant babbling about how wrong I am about everything I post here. Don't worry it'll all be over for you soon enough.

Unregistered
    124, So I've been told that they lost yet another dispatcher! The schedule they have reinforced has these dispatchers working 60 plus hours a week with that so called supervisor they have working over them with no hours to help with the shortage. Please tell me these girls have help coming!These ladies are being stretched beyond what they should be! This is ridiculous! I can't even believe that bulldog is a supervisor after everything she has done!
    Yes, I heard that another one escaped the madness, and good for her. What's going on there now absolutely absurd. In earlier posts I outlined the plans to repair the damage. Unfortunately it will be impossible to immediately fix it. Staffing of mission essential positions (road patrol and communications) is absolutely priority number one. Both of those positions require months of training, but yes we'll begin the repair process right away.

Unregistered

Future plans

124, what do you plan on doing besides sitting behind a computer when Whidden crushes Jackson? Then goes onto crushing Garcia in November. While I do enjoy reading your wit and comical writing, you probably need to find another hobby come November.

Unregistered
    124, what do you plan on doing besides sitting behind a computer when Whidden crushes Jackson? Then goes onto crushing Garcia in November. While I do enjoy reading your wit and comical writing, you probably need to find another hobby come November.
    Feeling confident during all that election rigging?? Aww enjoy it. A removal from office in January is still a win for hendry county.

Unregistered
    2 more days.

Unregistered
    Im sure you will help out the dispatchers...😉😉😉

Unregistered
    The calm before the storm. Not even the "cricket" is chirping. Must be worried about something. Hmm... election problems!

Unregistered
    The calm before the storm. Not even the "cricket" is chirping. Must be worried about something. We all know it's difficult for him to fight back his chirps and all. Comical to watch him try when he's under pressure. Similar to Josh stuttering when he's asked to tell the truth.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast