Q&A With 124 - Page 22
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A With 124

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like he has no clue. Typically, of course. Too busy playing facebook wars with voters who dare question his ethics. Even they notice he can't return a call but loves to keyboard nazi. Starting to look like the favors falling away though. Only a handful of felons and employees talking now. Plus the few he's actually drafting responses for. The rest are playing the scenarios out. Maybe if he took a break from social media to actually work or something reality would sneak in.
    Compartmentalized Narcissistic personality disorder at its finest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis...ality_disorder

He has problems. Not sure if they are entirely physical either. And Kevin better wake up and understand he is being named in all of this. It isn't going to be just Steve who falls, There will be a floodgate of sucked up players who have known but done nothing as well as those who participated. There will be several. Sad that their State Retirement will be forfeited if they get charged in the long run and convicted. Must be a real fun day at the office walking through the halls passing people by not knowing if they are the exact ones turning on him.

The difference between turning on an employer for just not liking someone is one thing. But when you are exposing illegal acts, and misconduct of an employer, that is not turning on them. That is the right thing to do. You know Steve, DO THE RIGHT THING.

Unregistered
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis...ality_disorder

Damn, you absolutely NAILED IT with that diagnosis !!!!!

Unregistered
    Lt. W has been officially diagnosed. All I'm hearing are stuttering words as he try's to orchestrate another lie to Steve.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt. W has been officially diagnosed. All I'm hearing are stuttering words as he try's to orchestrate another lie to Steve.
    "I am going to be the next Sheriff", visions of grandeur much? Not surprised when history repeats itself when it comes to someone riding the fence. I am sure there are others talking to RG and LR just in case they pull off the big win. I can't blame Lt W for having plans you know "just in case".

Unregistered
    It's ok, another lie to Steve and Big Kev won't hurt anything.

Unregistered
    You guys keep harping on Lt., a Sgt is going to be the next problem for Steve.

Unregistered

Wise up

The weak pivot point to the whole mess is going to be this:

When one or more who have knowledge but are implicated either intentionally or still by knowing and failing to act, (see FSS and FSA's opinions on the non defense issue of any Sheriff or command staff issuing an unlawful order), and the house starts crumbling, which is happening as we speak, the chance to diminish the involvement is going to close.

In other words who will be allowed immunity for testimony and who will be sacrificed because they were too late in coming forward.

Simply thinking that they are covered because they were told to do something they or a reasonable person should have known to be illegal, by a supervisor has been blown apart nowadays in the court system. And upheld to include all of the participants because of the failure to act or report.

The only time percentage is weighed is civil cases, not criminal.

I would be knocking a door down to the State AG before anyone could allege anything. You are not vacuum cleaner salespeople. You are LEOs, or supposed to be, act like it. Retirement isn't something that you want to forfeit. Nor is the most important thing as you know...... Credibility.

Unregistered

Public

Yeah it isn't like the public is supportive towards law enforcement either these days.

Everyone is looking to hang any.

Would not want those odds on the other side hearing such a case.

Unregistered
    I just got chill bumps. Goodluck to all those involved, well maybe not everybody.

Unregistered
    What is the deal with Pelham being hired? Political or what?

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast