Q&A With 124 - Page 23
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A With 124

Unregistered
    If he is, then I underestimated Chad's intelligence and perception. Thought he was much smarter than that. Of course book smart doesn't make you adept at character judgement, and if he is being hired, shame on him for even involving himself.

CPD was blown up for a few of his fiasco judgements as well come to think about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the deal with Pelham being hired? Political or what?
    I was wondering when that was gonna come up. It's pretty obvious what that's about. Two years ago Steve had nothing but negative things to say about Chad, and I mean really negative. Now all of a sudden they're BFFs and apparently Chad was hired as a sergeant. It's my understanding that several of the current SROs expressed concerns about that, and the sergeant's stripes were rescinded. Although he may not wear the stripes, I've been told that Chad is collecting sergeant's pay and will get the stripes as soon as the election is over. Pretty clear to me that Steve is desperate for every single vote and was willing to put aside his disdain for Chad to get those family votes. We'll see how that works out for him

Unregistered
    Damn good 43. Do you have mechanical fly robots on their walls? Paranoia and pandemonium...my favorite work environment.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Guest

Lenny,
    Do you ever get tired of talking to yourself on this forum????

Unregistered
    Someone tried to grow a pair. If you read this thread and think he is talking to himself, then you are delusional chief.

Unregistered
    Over 12,000 views and he is talking to himself. Seriously?

Unregistered

Smile Guest

Yep. Me times 100

Unregistered
    Lenny,
    Do you ever get tired of talking to yourself on this forum????
    Guest raises a good point, false bravado is easy in anonymity. Isnt it "guest". But what really bugs you steve/kevin is he speaks effectively to the ranks. More effectively than either of you. He has out "chief ed" you chief. That and the fact that you're currently getting more exposure than you're each worth on radio/social media. Nothing like getting that a## torn up all over town by every person who ever openly hated on you. And then having media expose that embarrassment. Along with a few other unsightly details. "Disgruntled employee" or not. Victim of color of law crimes or not. They shut you down to your face and there's nothing you can do about it. Just like 124 does here. So go frantically gather supporters to defend you. Then the six of you huddle up and formulate a few legible responses, tossing all rules of the English language aside and spewing lies, accusations, and threats at voters and citizens. You are wasting time. Question to you guest, do you really believe you are getting out of what's coming? You have nothing outside of those county lines. When the ride ends what will you do? Enjoy the impotency kids. Something tells me you are familiar with it.

Unregistered
    I hear LT W. has an app in somewhere else... Anyone know anything

Unregistered
    I hear LT W. has an app in somewhere else... Anyone know anything
    He tells people he has an application with another agency about once a year. Hes not leaving

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast