Q&A With 124 - Page 11
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A With 124

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think everyone is puzzled on how the guy that has bars embroidered on his polos became Lt. What is more surprising is he stays one under his Captain that runs through TL's on the SERT team like socks. His two sgt's and his detectives talk about how he knows nothing and is spineless.
    R.A. it is not classy to talk about your superiors. Don't be all booty hurt because the TL spot is now being filled with someone better than you. I am sure you deserved it after taking down the TL before you.

Unregistered
    It's common knowledge that NH was partially responsible for your dismissal and that there is no love lost between Ricky and JH. If Ricky is elected would the two of you dismiss the two of them?
    This is a prime example of the complete culture make-over I keep saying that the agency needs. I’ve never seen an agency where the fear and conspiracy theory are so strong and so widely spread. That’s clearly the by-product of poor leadership at the top.

As the chief deputy it would be childish, petty, and unprofessional to use the position to exact revenge. Sheriff Garcia and I will walk into the SO on day one with open minds and clean slates. That goes for everyone, not just the two mentioned in this question.

Unregistered
    Why do you think AA left for the PD?
    I really don't want to speak for Aaron. He had his reasons 'm sure, but I've never had that conversation with him.

Unregistered
    You guys need to bring in the former FMPD Chief Eads. He has the following of the academy and is a squared away leader. Two for one deal there.
    Dennis Eads and I go way back, and we may have that conversation when the time is right. But I’ll tell you that you’re on the right track. Dennis is a good example of the kind of professional we’re bringing in to change the culture and mentor the up and coming generation of Hendry County LE.

Unregistered
    I am not sure if you all know this or not but our training is in the best of hands under our Cpt. 124 what do you know of DH's credentials?
    "Row row row your boat", it is crazy you had time to write this staying in DH's shadow. You must have found an air pocket up there to be able to breathe.

Unregistered
    What will happen to the individuals that received a pass and never finished fto?

Unregistered
    If I was a betting man they would prob be put through FTO again.

Unregistered
    What will happen to the individuals that received a pass and never finished fto?
    As I said before, I don't think that there are too many who slipped through the cracks. If some have though, we'll review their job performance and arrange for any retraining that may be necessary. If during the performance review we find that the person absolutely cannot do the job, then we may have to take some other type of action. I firmly believe in raising the level of talent through training and professional mentoring, as opposed to cleaning house and starting over.

Unregistered
    As I said before, I don't think that there are too many who slipped through the cracks. If some have though, we'll review their job performance and arrange for any retraining that may be necessary. If during the performance review we find that the person absolutely cannot do the job, then we may have to take some other type of action. I firmly believe in raising the level of talent through training and professional mentoring, as opposed to cleaning house and starting over.

So you're going to try a new business and leadership model from the one that is in place now? That sounds so crazy it just might work. I am very curious to hear your plans on civilian employees, or support staff/ office assistants. It seems this administration has taken the liberty to add more people in the office than on the road. Take a few days to answer this if need be there is no hurry.

Unregistered
    How do you plan to get all this type of information out to the voters of Hendry County so they can be informed about the reality of what goes on at the agency with their tax payer dollars?

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast