Capt. Blackman - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Capt. Blackman

Unregistered

Election

Congrats Sheriff-Elect Blackman. Great man, great LEO, great leader.

FellowClassmate
    Congrats Paul! If you ever get down to Hendry County, look me up.

Karl

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Just for the record, Lake Placid Chief Fansler has been shooting off his mouth about the new Sheriff elect.
    He lost fair and square but is bitter. He told some towns folk during the LP Christmas parade(no flashlights were thrown this time hahaha) that Blackman is an inventory boy at the jail and not a leader like he pretended to be.
    Well at least our new Sheriff has a degree and is educated. How in the world Fansler got the job in LP without a degree is beyond me. That kept Bobby Duncan from becoming chief years back.
    LP deserves better. Playing on FaceBook all day on city time does not make a good chief. Or even better yet, the SO should take over LP and provide the quality service the tax payers pay for and don't get now by the Lake Placid armed security company and Chief of Facebook and flash light tossing.

Unregistered
    Here goes the lies. Seems all I have heard from Fansler is great things about our new Sheriff. I may be glad Fansler didn't win, but starting rumors about him is a bit childish. For as long as I have known Fansler, he has been a pretty straight forward honest person. Sounds like you may be jealous of his accomplishments.

If this is who I believe it is, I cannot believe you are working at the SO. A coward should never wear a uniform. Glad you wont have my six. I know of the cowardly acts. I have heard all the boo hooing you do. You have enough of your own issues to deal with. Leave Fansler out of it.

If you believe the statement you made to be true, why not be a man and call him out directly instead of being an internet cowboy stiring a pot. Wish you stayed away. Now we're stuck with you.

How do you explain the letter in the paper in Fansler's article congratulating the Sheriff? You're a child and always will be.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here goes the lies. Seems all I have heard from Fansler is great things about our new Sheriff. I may be glad Fansler didn't win, but starting rumors about him is a bit childish. For as long as I have known Fansler, he has been a pretty straight forward honest person. Sounds like you may be jealous of his accomplishments.

If this is who I believe it is, I cannot believe you are working at the SO. A coward should never wear a uniform. Glad you wont have my six. I know of the cowardly acts. I have heard all the boo hooing you do. You have enough of your own issues to deal with. Leave Fansler out of it.

If you believe the statement you made to be true, why not be a man and call him out directly instead of being an internet cowboy stiring a pot. Wish you stayed away. Now we're stuck with you.

How do you explain the letter in the paper in Fansler's article congratulating the Sheriff? You're a child and always will be.
    Looks like someone is already trying to pit the Sheriff and Fansler against eachother.

From Highlands News Sun's Chief's Corner written by Fansler:

New Sheriff
    This year also brings us a new Sheriff. Paul Blackman was sworn in today along with other Constitutional Officers for Highlands County. I am very excited for him and wish him all the best in his years to come. I personally look forward to working with him to make Highlands County a safer place for us to live, work, and play.

also saw fansler's FaceBook post congratulating Paul. So where is your evidence against the man and what is your problem with him?

Unregistered

Its called manipulation. A public happy face and a private sour puss.
    I see Fancy Pants is still rocking a beard. He thinks the ladies love it.
    So tell us again how Fansler is chief with NO DEGREE and a criminal record?
    The SO has plans to take over Lake Placid Armed Security Company and put real law enforcement on the job!
    Than Fansler can install fence with his drunken daddy in law and continue his hack hobby at "woodworking".

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its called manipulation. A public happy face and a private sour puss.
    I see Fancy Pants is still rocking a beard. He thinks the ladies love it.
    So tell us again how Fansler is chief with NO DEGREE and a criminal record?
    The SO has plans to take over Lake Placid Armed Security Company and put real law enforcement on the job!
    Than Fansler can install fence with his drunken daddy in law and continue his hack hobby at "woodworking".
    I bet sharing a dinner with this poster is a real joy. Cheerful lad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123