Capt. Blackman - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Capt. Blackman

Ok!

ok

Your current Sheriff does, even with THE CAPTAINS...Yes that is plural.
    But you don't write on that subject so I'm betting you are a supporter of another candidate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ok! View Post
    Your current Sheriff does, even with THE CAPTAINS...Yes that is plural.
    But you don't write on that subject so I'm betting you are a supporter of another candidate.
    They could be one of those captains, who has those types of relationships and supports another candidate.

Unregistered

Angry

How may of the supervisors have covered up for the current Sheriff and her drunken lesbian escapades?
    The entire county knows about the drunk sheriff showing up at the jail in the middle of the night and none of the deputies recognized her, so she threw a fit.
    Pure trash!

Ok!

ok

Please God bring a Sheriff will make a Department we can be proud to work at...

Unregistered Man
    Barring a major meltdown, I think that Captain black and pretty much has it in the bag. He's the most well-known candidate, has raised the most money, and most people I have talked to are supporting him. I think he will do a fine job when elected.

Unregistered
    You mean to say he is backed by Alan Jay's money.

Ok!

ok

Is that the same Alan Jay money that backs 5 Highlands County Grads with new cars every year?
    Do play politics here..We need a Sheriff to come in and fix this department ..

Unregistered
    Blackman won the primary. Pro's/Con's? He will probably win the general election against a weak opponent. When he wins will it be a new beginning or maintaining status quo. Stay safe!

Unregistered

Sheriff

Bean for Sheriff.

Unregistered

really

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bean for Sheriff.
    You're an idiot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast