Innocent until proven guilty? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The real problem is there's no consistency from one unit to another. I agree SCU is often off the chain and should've learned their lessons long ago but the same tactics the staff is condemning SCU for are used on a daily basis by the Task Forces hunting down stolen cars. The Chief and his staff need to figure out which way they want it and stick by it not bend whatever direction the wind from he Prevs breath is blowing at every press conference.

Unregistered
    We don't need consistency across units. Different tools for different tasks. We need integrity all the way up the chain. There is a slippery slope where "tactics" become free license to do whatever it takes to get stats. Dj would have been commended for taking down an outlaw ff if only those pesky cameras didn't get in the way. Integrity at all times, whether there are cameras or not, from the top down. Integtity is not Hillary's strong suit either, so you can drop that argument.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We don't need consistency across units. Different tools for different tasks. We need integrity all the way up the chain. There is a slippery slope where "tactics" become free license to do whatever it takes to get stats. Dj would have been commended for taking down an outlaw ff if only those pesky cameras didn't get in the way. Integrity at all times, whether there are cameras or not, from the top down. Integtity is not Hillary's strong suit either, so you can drop that argument.
    What kind of integrity babble are you spewing Dudley DoRight? The tactics have nothing to do with integrity. It has to do with the task force is encouraged to "follow" and "Surveil" stolen cars which pretty much means they're right on their a$$ in a caravan ans SCU is "violating the pursuit policy" for doing the same dam thing. How about you shove your integrity argument up your community policing a$$ and start addressing equality instead.

Unregistered

L o l

"I'M IN SCU AND I HATE TRAFFIC COPS AND WE ARE THE BEST. WE DON'T WRITE LAME TICKETS....OH WAIT HE ROLLED THAT STOP SIGN...UH OH, HE MADE A RIGHT INTO TRAFFIC AND DID NOT TURN INTO THE LANE CLOSEST TO HIM"

"...BUT THERE'S NOT ANY OTHER TRAFFIC PRESENT"

"U SOUND LIKE A TRAFFIC GEEK, JUST PULL HIM OVER!"

seriously is it that hard for you clowns to follow general orders? you guys are not making record breaking arrest stats, so your "war on drugs" argument sucks. patrol, vice, traffic, isu, they do the same stuff you guys do and for the most part, follow the rules. you clowns are getting people hurt. who cares what other agencies would do or how they would handle this, if you want then go work for them.

you guys pursue vehicles, just stop it? is it that hard? does CASE have to pursue to get bad guys? oh wait, they're leagues above you clowns in skill of the job, so they don't have to violate GO's to get their bad guys.

take a seat in IA you crybaby.

and since I know you're gonna label me as a "Traffic geek" cuz that's your MO for some reason

i'll sign it:

- traffic geek

Unregistered
    What kind of integrity babble are you spewing Dudley DoRight? The tactics have nothing to do with integrity. It has to do with the task force is encouraged to "follow" and "Surveil" stolen cars which pretty much means they're right on their a$$ in a caravan ans SCU is "violating the pursuit policy" for doing the same dam thing. How about you shove your integrity argument up your community policing a$$ and start addressing equality instead.
    SCU is not task force, so how about you don't violate GO's?

the combined education of SCU is not very high, so do you expect them to be able to comprehend basic rules or even read that much for that matter?

when was the last major case you guys had that didn't go to a motion and get dropped? cuz you guys lose a lot. putting someone in jail for a month is not the same as a conviction. some of you guys don't know crap.

Unregistered
    Dudley doesn't have to whine, cry, or worry about IA. Except when an SCU wannabe asshat loses his mind in a bar and puts everyone in a shitty position.

Unregistered
    follow GO
    avoid IA

Unregistered

So SCU should follow the GOs but the task force should be except??. You should be a major with a mindset like that.

Unregistered

So SCU should follow the GOs but the task force should be except??. You should be a major with a mindset like that.
    If I'm not mistaken, SCU was recently a task force know as the NET UNIT ask VCTF, hunting code 10's. What's the GO for surveillance? I was in SCU many years ago and I can't remember receiving a department training regarding the procedures to follow when conducting surveillance on a vehicle. Has it changed? Stay strong guys.

Unregistered
    You sound really fun to be around. Can we hangout sometime?

Said no one ever.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast