Innocent until proven guilty? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    dj is not in scu.

my guess is it was the incident where they were "not pursuing a vehicle" and it hit an officer on a cart, which could have killed him.

Unregistered
    or the one that coincidentally hit the auto theft task force uc truck that was also "not in pursuit" and looking for a different car...smdh..."the stolen car had the keys in it"...baitcar? gps tracker worked, you happened to be in the intersection at the same time as the stolen car. want public trust, have integrity.

Unregistered
    they've always been a shady unit. great officers, sure, but not the most integrity. no other unit in this department has been under so much radar for shady crap more than scu. from violatin' civil rights to "not pursuing" stolen cars.

i don't think much of the chief or administration here, nor do i trust them, but scu does some downright shady crap. and it's not a unit we "need".

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    they've always been a shady unit. great officers, sure, but not the most integrity. no other unit in this department has been under so much radar for shady crap more than scu. from violatin' civil rights to "not pursuing" stolen cars.

i don't think much of the chief or administration here, nor do i trust them, but scu does some downright shady crap. and it's not a unit we "need".
    Go write some tickets, worthless traffic geek.

Unregistered
    slim shady himself!! dj wants to join your goon squad. he even made a demo tape to impress you. take him, please.

Unregistered
    Go write some tickets, worthless traffic geek.
    angry scu guy.

hey who gets more stats traffic unit or scu?

LOL go hurt more officers you shady prick

Unregistered
    So we agree, shady shit makes everyone look bad regardless of unit. But then cry when admin tries to clean it up because they have been shady or have covered up other shady shit in the past. Integrity=public trust. Shade=lawsuits. Public now has video evidence why this department can't be trusted and fat head jumps in front of the camera saying dj did the right thing before seeing the tape. The department looks like a bunch of above-the-law asshats. Mistakes happen, but being an outright douche in the middle of a bar surrounded by witnesses and cameras? Shit like that puts everyone at risk because it is fuel for the haters.

Unregistered
    slim shady himself!! dj wants to join your goon squad. he even made a demo tape to impress you. take him, please.
    i get it, because scu violate civil rights too.

anyone else get it?

it's funny when the entire department, and every unit bash u guys for losing multiple cases and doing shady things.

it has gotten too far though with you clowns putting officer lives in danger though.

Unregistered
    For all the liberal hilary supporters on here, please explain what a non-shady, ticket tracking officer should have done? The car fled less than 3 blocks before crashing. Rather than blaming the pos fleeing with drugs and a gun, lets instead blame the shady officers that were trying to put him in jail? Unfortunately, this mentality is what makes this agency so inept. The administration punishes the officers as usual for the actions of a criminal, and the PBA will not support the officers as usual. Endless loop of nonsense. Take this exact scenario and place it at any other agency in the state and there would be zero issues. SCU go sit on the bayway and write law abiding citizens tickets all day like the great left wing officers on this site.

Unregistered
    For all the liberal hilary supporters on here, please explain what a non-shady, ticket tracking officer should have done? The car fled less than 3 blocks before crashing. Rather than blaming the pos fleeing with drugs and a gun, lets instead blame the shady officers that were trying to put him in jail? Unfortunately, this mentality is what makes this agency so inept. The administration punishes the officers as usual for the actions of a criminal, and the PBA will not support the officers as usual. Endless loop of nonsense. Take this exact scenario and place it at any other agency in the state and there would be zero issues. SCU go sit on the bayway and write law abiding citizens tickets all day like the great left wing officers on this site.
    Dukeman "you should lock youselves in your cruiser when your in D1 or CP, cause its too dangerous for police work"

DK"you should be on the bayway writing tickets to the real trouble makers of our community. No right on red drivers!"

MS "whats SCU?? I dont get it? What am i doing?? Can someone help with this alarm call??"

Prev "only i can initiate police work. Call the news and let them know im on thw streets working"

Chuck "these officers should spend more time trying to initiate IA cases on each other and less time trying to catch criminals that are only conducting celebratory felonies. Its a cultural thing"

PBA "these actions are atrocious and are not supported by the pba chief. Now can we talk about the new detective position i applied for?"

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast