Appreciation to the responding Deputies regarding the Mass Shooting in Orlando

Unregistered

Appreciation to the responding Deputies regarding the Mass Shooting in Orlando

I am writing this in light of the Orlando tragedy in which, at the current time of this writing, 50 people have been reported as killed and approximately 53 seriously injured. An attack that elected officials, BOTH Democrat and Republican based on known intelligence information have in no uncertain terms, called this a terrorist attack on the United States of America and the worst mass killing in United States history.

I, as a career law enforcement officer of over 36 years understand what the responding officers were going through as they arrived on the scene. Among the confusion and the terror the responding officers made their way into a shooting gallery of death and devastation as chaos rained around them. Without option, they jeopardized their own lives to serve and protect the people that they were sworn to when they took on the responsibility as law enforcement officers. I extend MY personal thanks, and respect for the service and sacrifice that each and every member of the Orlando Police Department and the Orange County Sheriff's Office made in those early morning hour. I also extend my appreciation to every other law enforcement officer in this country who makes that same commitment and sacrifice every single day. Be safe!

Unregistered
    I second this, excellent job guys. 1*

Unregistered
    Good job boys.

Broward SO