One hell of a weekend - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    50 people dead. How many severly wounded victims bled to death while the cowardly OPD waited 3 hours before going in?
    Well, we have all been trained to observe Universal Precautions when dealing with a potential Blood-borne Pathogens scenario.
    This was a target rich environment for Aids and Hep.C and NO ONE is worth me catching one of those babies.

Unregistered
    Miami Police Officer (MPD), we feel your pain and we are shocked. Bless your hearts, excellent job Kudos to everyone that responded. We must all stand in solidarity and back each other up. Stay Safe, MPD Car 33

Unregistered
    Miami Police Officer (MPD), we feel your pain and we are shocked. Bless your hearts, excellent job Kudos to everyone that responded. We must all stand in solidarity and back each other up. Stay Safe, MPD Car 33
    Car 33, where are you???????????

Unregistered

Top or Bottom??

President Obummer ordered all rainbow flags to be flown at half mast.
    A 21 **** salute will be performed at all vigils, per Obummer's executive order.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Pay attention boys and girls.

The Democrats and their agents in the media have turned this into a Gay/Lesbian issue while practically no mention is made of the Muslim son of a ***** that killed them.
    Our Muslim President refuses to acknowledge that Muslims in general are not suited to live in an open society due to their religious believes.
    Sharia Law= kill homosexuals, stone women to death that are "accused" of infidelity, men marry girls as young as 7, the Koran tells you to kill all Jews and "non-believers", legal "Honor Killings" and more.
    A culture; if you can call them that, that is very prone to violence and seeks world domination.
    Take a moment to see what has happened in England as they have began to take over the Parliament.

Unregistered
    This is what happens when political correctness is put over common sense. This country has become a nation of soft men and women that are offended by anything and everything. If you say something that offends a minority group you are "LABELED" an "IST", racist, sexist or whatever fits the agenda. I blame it on skinny jeans, they prevent men's nuts from dropping and allowing the testosterone to flow.

Unregistered
    Some interesting facts I've come along.

- FACT: The perp worked for GS4 security. GS4 security is contracted through DHS to relocate entering immigrants via motor vehicle. A large portion of these newly entering immigrants are from Pakistan and Syria.

- FACT: The perp's Father has met with president Obama at the White House.

- FACT: The Ex-Wife has stated after three months of marriage she realized the perp was a "In-denial homosexual. The FBI told her to keep that information to herself……..Why?, who knows.

- FACT: Obama and our CIA started a spin-off from Al Queda called ISIS/ISIL, they've also funded, trained and provided logistics for said group. All of these was obtained by a hard fought FOIA request finally granted to a great organization called Judicial Watch and the report was made by the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency).

Good job from what I've seen by the on-site officers. You took the fight to the suspect and pushed him into a restroom. Unfortunately the perp barricaded and took hostages, changing the entire dynamics of situation.

Retired now and few years ago i supported gun control, I no longer support any further firearms legislation. I encourage all to purchase and hire a trained competent instructor and practice, practice and some more practice.

My Brother-in-law isn't the crazy talking conspiracy guy everyone avoided at Christmas anymore…..He's now family and proven right on many levels.

God bless OPD and if i could the beers would be on me.

Unregistered
    This was an attack on one of the things the Muslims hate - gays - but that is just one thing they hate on a long list. This act of Terrorism is being turned into a Circus by the media and hacks like Clinton and Obama.

They are ignoring the real issue and now focusing on making this a Hate Crime and not what it truly is a TERRORIST ATTACK.

Unregistered
    By time the media and the left get done with this incident they will spin it that it was a violation of this terrorist POS right of freedom of speech and self expression. The cops will have over stepped their authority and should have shared a prayer rug with the goat ****er. Then they will vilify the gun, because it convinced this poor misguided man to do violence against America. When will America wake up and realize we have no obligation to assimilate to the cultures of those wanting to live in this country. It is the migrants responsibility, weather first or second generation, to follow the laws of our land and not vice versa. Great job by all those that responded to this incident. The rest of us need to prepare ourselves for more incidents like this, because it is coming. Be prepared and be safe.

Unregistered
    "Man, you are totally out of touch with reality......OPD displayed cowardice when they were really needed.
    OPD should do a public service announcement: "When the bullets start flying and seconds count...you can count on OPD to respond in 3 hours or less. Guaranteed"

So please enlighten us on the proper response. Active shooter 101 is that you push the fight until there is no more shooting, i.e. the shooter takes hostages. Then it is no longer an active shooter it is a hostage situation. which the average patrol officer is no trained to deal with. They did what they needed to do, contain the situation and wait on SWAT. If you look at some of the pictures of where OPD SWAT made their breach, it looks like bullet holes around their entry point. So you calling them cowards is obviously a statement made out of ignorance.

Sometimes life gives you a shit sandwich and all you can do is take a bite. Great job by all the first responders.

"They did what they needed to do, contain the situation and wait on SWAT." Where the F*#k was SWAT? Miami?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12