Hiring process / fto - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The questions are usually pretty similar from an agency to the next, if certified expect a few questions about yourself, your background, what you know about the agency and jurisdiction, why do you want to work here and such things, and probably some job related questions, is not certified an applying for sponsored position probably the above except for the job related questions. I don't think there is much preparation to do for an oral board, if you've been working as a LEO you should be able to answer questions about the profession, and for the rest either you present well, you communicate well, you appear honest, motivated etc, or you don't and I doubt you can achieve that in days/weeks just by reading some forum.

Good luck to all

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Red face panel interview

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here are te answers bro

Yes
    All of the above
    No
    Abraham Lincoln
    No
    No
    FDLE
    Yes
    none of the above
    No
    Alaska

Good luck you'll do well I know it
    can you provide the question to your answer thank you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post
    can you provide the question to your answer thank you
    Do you want my SSN and a Cuban sandwich too? I just gave you the answers, you won't ask the questions don't worry about it, just repeat what I wrote, Hillary is doing that (well I am not the one writing her speeches) and she will probably be our next POTUS, if it works for her it will work for you. Good luck to all!

Unregistered
    If your certified with experience do they re spray you or Tase you during in house?

Unregistered
    They do not spray you. They do the taser training and highly recommend you to take the ride. It's not in policy that you have to but if you don't they make fun of you, that's about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12