Hiring process / fto
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hiring process / fto

Currently processing for an already certified position (3 years exp) and in my background investigation at the moment. Is there anyone else processing right now?

Also I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what all FTEP entails and whether or not ocso re-sprays or tases you? Also the age old question of an estimated time line to get hired after your background begins? Also has there been consistent raises? How difficult is it after your two years to get into a specialty unit?

Thanks any insight would be appreciated!

Stay safe 1*

Unregistered
    Hello. I am also a sworn officer with 3 years experience and looking to apply to this agency. I have done some research on the sherrifs office already. Their current step plan is almost none exsistant; 16 steps starting at 41k maxing at 60k. However, movement and growth opportunity within the agency I hear is quick as long as you are a hard worker. I would just like to know about how long the hiring process takes?

Unregistered
    In that current administration, if your skin is a dark shade; you will fly right through... Lighter skinned folks, not so much

Unregistered
    Anyone know what the max pay for a sergeant in the agency is and how many years in the step plan to reach top pay?

Unregistered
    Good luck man.
    I just took my interview and was told I failed. You need a 27 I got a 25.5 and the shitty part is I have 4 yrs experience and 8 yrs in the military with 2 tours to Iraq as a infantryman. I felt like answered the questions good and felt confident when i left but I guess not. I guess the 1 Sgt and 2 detectives were to busy writing instead of paying attention to what I was saying. It just blows my mind.

Unregistered
    What did they ask in this interview?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good luck man.
    I just took my interview and was told I failed. You need a 27 I got a 25.5 and the shitty part is I have 4 yrs experience and 8 yrs in the military with 2 tours to Iraq as a infantryman. I felt like answered the questions good and felt confident when i left but I guess not. I guess the 1 Sgt and 2 detectives were to busy writing instead of paying attention to what I was saying. It just blows my mind.
    what type of questions they ask you and how much question is there to ask?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Talking

Hey, I have the Panel Interview coming up. Any of you guys can tell me what to expect?
    For example, questions that they'll ask? Anything will be appreciated. I'm just trying to prepare myself for it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post
    Hey, I have the Panel Interview coming up. Any of you guys can tell me what to expect?
    For example, questions that they'll ask? Anything will be appreciated. I'm just trying to prepare myself for it.

What is your favorite car?
    Where did you spend your last vacation?
    (if married or have GF, BF or a dog) was it love at first sight?
    Have you ever been a nazi, a kkk member, or a bank or insurance employee?
    Have you been admitted to a mental institution more than 40 times?
    And last but not least, rate the females present on this board from 1 to 10

Good luck bro

Unregistered
    Here are te answers bro

Yes
    All of the above
    No
    Abraham Lincoln
    No
    No
    FDLE
    Yes
    none of the above
    No
    Alaska