7% not this year - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered

We will see

This sheriff will never do anything for the deputies. Civilians get more annual leave than deputies. What is up with that? Do they need more off time of to deal with stress of knowing they could get shot at any time? Do they need stress relief because they deal with the worst in society everyday? Or could it be that they are overwhelmed by their case load? That's right they don't have to deal with any of that but they get more time off. I have no confidence in this guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This sheriff will never do anything for the deputies. Civilians get more annual leave than deputies. What is up with that? Do they need more off time of to deal with stress of knowing they could get shot at any time? Do they need stress relief because they deal with the worst in society everyday? Or could it be that they are overwhelmed by their case load? That's right they don't have to deal with any of that but they get more time off. I have no confidence in this guy.
    Guess what you can fire his a**. Vote him out.

Unregistered
    How much time do they get?

Unregistered
    Yeah...vote him out. He is in the DROP with a retire date of 8/2017 anyway.....he doesn't need to waste taxpayer money to elect him, quit...then have to elect another Sheriff. I'm sure he'll be fine with his $850,000 in DROP and a yearly pension of 160,000.

Unregistered
    How much time do they get?
    They get 100 hours of personal leave and certified only get 73.5. I never could understand that.

Unregistered
    Yeah...vote him out. He is in the DROP with a retire date of 8/2017 anyway.....he doesn't need to waste taxpayer money to elect him, quit...then have to elect another Sheriff. I'm sure he'll be fine with his $850,000 in DROP and a yearly pension of 160,000.
    If this were true the media would have been all over it. I tried to find a way to search for people in DROP. All I could find is a couple news stories with outdated lists. I'm curious if he went into DROP at the beginning of this year making this next term his last.

Unregistered

It's true

Either last year or the year before there was a huge article talking about Drop and who the highest paid in the state were! Mike was listed in the article as one that would be collecting from drop over 600k!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    So he can't finish the term he is running for. It seems like that would be news worthy.

Unregistered
    So he can't finish the term he is running for. It seems like that would be news worthy.
    Sheriffs are an exception to the DROP rule of having to leave at the end of the period.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345