New building

Thread: New building

Unregistered

New building

I know you guys like to bash EW but...I think you all have had the grand tour of the new building and have to agree he did a great job. In spite of RB, Eric gave us a building we can be proud of. I am normally one who bashes him but gotta give the guy credit where credit is due. Eric you did a great job and thank you!

Unregistered
    Ha ha you're funny EW. we all know you wrote this bs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha ha you're funny EW. we all know you wrote this bs
    No you moron- I posted it!!! You are a Simpleton!!!! The guy did indeed do a great job- you are a sorry sack of sh*t that you cant appreciate what this guy did. Ungrateful Moron or as you would spelling it UNGRATEFULL MOREON!!!

Unregistered
    No you moron- I posted it!!! You are a Simpleton!!!! The guy did indeed do a great job- you are a sorry sack of sh*t that you cant appreciate what this guy did. Ungrateful Moron or as you would spelling it UNGRATEFULL MOREON!!!

That word " simpleton " being used over and over on many threads in here . Should I just say who you are or call you " simpleton" when I see you ? Or post your CCN in here ?
    You really should just shut your mouth already . There are many webs in your closet my friend and positivly I know who you are .

Unregistered
    That word " simpleton " being used over and over on many threads in here . Should I just say who you are or call you " simpleton" when I see you ? Or post your CCN in here ?
    You really should just shut your mouth already . There are many webs in your closet my friend and positivly I know who you are .
    Simpleton!!! The Amazing Kreskin!!!!

Unregistered
    ha ha ha ha ha so angry

Unregistered
    Great building! , but it does have some flaws . Only on the third floor , seems hard to get in such a secure building , very easy to get out

Unregistered
    Great building! , but it does have some flaws . Only on the third floor , seems hard to get in such a secure building , very easy to get out

Sounds more like someone got LAZY in their prisoner retention procedures!!!