Not going away - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not going away

Unregistered
    Media is going to have a field day with the clicking investigation. Those documents are ready.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Media is going to have a field day with the clicking investigation. Those documents are ready.
    Really? Field day? Come on that's what you got? Lol Lol. Clicking??

Unregistered
    Ochoa even your own brother thinks your a loser go live under a bridge with your cats and stop posting on this site

Unregistered
    A Leopard can't change his spots.
    Although Manny feels the temporary warmth of political lovemaking; it could turn into a very bad case of Sodomy for him.

Sit back and let nature take its course; once a **** up, always a **** up.

Unregistered
    Lick them clean on the way up Many; you'll have to smell them on the way down.
    Here is my prediction; when the knife is pulled from your back, it will have Dias fingerprints all over it.
    He is like the Alacran, he'll lure you into a false feeling of security and then. . . . . . . He is much smarter, held rank and light years more politically savy than you.
    You deserve nothing better.

Flamingo County

Unregistered
    Hey Manny!

Are you using the department computer and cell phone to go on those internet dating sex sites that you belong to?
    That would be a no no Manny. You can lie about your personal info to get some young snatch, but ton't use the PD equipment.
    We are watching.

Unregistered
    Hey Manny!

Are you using the department computer and cell phone to go on those internet dating sex sites that you belong to?
    That would be a no no Manny. You can lie about your personal info to get some young snatch, but ton't use the PD equipment.
    We are watching.
    Ochoa your delusional let it go already and focus and finding a women to lay a stick with

Unregistered
    This department reminds me of that movie "Trading Places" where they took a street bum, Eddie Murphy, and made him a stock broker on a $1.00 bet.
    I guess that Raul Martinez proved that any P.O.S bum can be Chief of Police .
    I wonder how much the bet was?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12