Not going away
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not going away

Unregistered

Not going away

M Z we are not going away. Your worried. I like it. Enough to have it cleared from here.

Unregistered
    I see you, changing you MO I see. You know what I am talking about. Remember not everyone close to you likes you.

Barbita Roja
    Ochoa don't get baker acted again

Unregistered
    Whats sad. There's a long list of people that can't stand this person. I hope Ochoa gets the help he needs. He was not a bad guy.
    MZ think hard because you have played both side of the fences. That's why your a lonely old man. Please become chief. Waiting

Unregistered
    I'll tell you what. Ochoa is more loved and respected then Zardon.

Unregistered
    Ochoa stop posting pretending to be someone who is talking good about you nobody ever respected you and everyone thought you were straight up nuts and the worse dispatcher we had

Unregistered
    If you want to blame poor Ochoa do so. Remember in the book The Art Of War the week leaders were those that thought they knew who the opponents were. The copies have been made. Now in stand by mode. The funny thing is i never really knew Ochoa because I am an old timer. You know the ones that played dominoes on duty and wore an Indian on my shoulder. Wink wink. That might bring you back some memories my future chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want to blame poor Ochoa do so. Remember in the book The Art Of War the week leaders were those that thought they knew who the opponents were. The copies have been made. Now in stand by mode. The funny thing is i never really knew Ochoa because I am an old timer. You know the ones that played dominoes on duty and wore an Indian on my shoulder. Wink wink. That might bring you back some memories my future chief.
    It's "weak" not "week" Mongolico de Pinga and Ochie you throw yourself under the bus by making it so much about Ochoa. Belive me you were never that important nobody talks about you around here you have been forgotten by most. Don't blame the LT you brought it on yourself just like the other baker act that got fired right before you.

Unregistered
    Continue with Ochoa. Not my issue. As for spelling like I said read the book. I'll give you a hint. I had the Indian in my shoulder while watching you with the married cop. Ouch. Continue to blame the man. Documets ready for the media.

Unregistered
    Ochoa is still in the State Hospital in Pembroke Pines . He has no internet access.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast