MONROESOSkinhead?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MONROESOSkinhead?

Family and I were down your way over the weekend. We attended the St.Pat.s Day thing at the Crib in K.L. Do you guys have a Skin-head want-a-be or what. See if this rings a bell. Short, plump, bald, tattooed arms, and storm trooper boots with and bad attitude. Holy cow man, lighten up, and can you say long-sleeves ? You scared my kids. Take care.

Re: MONROESOSkinhead?

Glad you had a good time. Y'all come back soon ya hear.

Get a life and DON'T ________________________ (fill in the reason you were stopped) and you would not have met the deputy. Sounds simple to me, but your mileage may vary. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by OH PLEASE Tats make you a skinhead?????

Get a life and DON'T ________________________ (fill in the reason you were stopped) and you would not have met the deputy. Sounds simple to me, but your mileage may vary. :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Give me a break. He's an embarrassment both the way he acts and looks.

You know I'm right or you would not be so defensive. Bet the poor folks who pay his wage are as proud as you seem to be. He is a joke and shame. Can't the Sheriff's office do something? What a Jack A$$, he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Give me a break. He's an embarrassment both the way he acts and looks.
    I have to agree.

Post Re: MONROESOSkinhead?

What was it he did sir/ ma'am?????

Sir, I have never responded to any of the propaganda on this blog, but I feel I need to respond to your immature temper tantrum. I Have worked with this Deputy for several years as I was promoted through Command Staff. He is one of the most fair, honest and committed Deputies in the agency. I am proud to have him working in one of my sectors.

Quote Originally Posted by s
    Sir, I have never responded to any of the propaganda on this blog, but I feel I need to respond to your immature temper tantrum. I Have worked with this Deputy for several years as I was promoted through Command Staff. He is one of the most fair, honest and committed Deputies in the agency. I am proud to have him working in one of my sectors.
    The funny thing about your post/luv letter, is that you read the first post and KNEW whom it was ! I see him about also and as a member of the tax paying public, have two words-
    long sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by s
    If this is your opinion about this topic, perhaps we /you have stumbled upon the real problem. In professional Departments the "Command Staff" does not attack members of the public on open forums for voicing an opinion. Broward County Sheriff's Office recently enacted a policy which requires uniformed officers to cover their tattoos. Now I know we can not compare MCS and BSO but in some small issues, I think in applies. Let's leave it to the readers to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Family and I were down your way over the weekend. We attended the St.Pat.s Day thing at the Crib in K.L. Do you guys have a Skin-head want-a-be or what. See if this rings a bell. Short, plump, bald, tattooed arms, and storm trooper boots with and bad attitude. Holy cow man, lighten up, and can you say long-sleeves ? You scared my kids. Take care.
    Scared your kids?? Haha, kidding right? I bet he wouldn't have scared you if a couple of dread heads were about to conduct an armed robbery on your family and this deputy responded as your only saving grace. Get a life! Tattoos are completely subjective....you either approve of them or you don't. If you don't like the look (especially in uniform) then that's fine, but leave it at that. Enough stereotyping and bashing someone because the guy has visible tattoos. That and the fact that he's bald makes him a "skin-head"? I mean truly, how ignorant can you be? The guy works as a road deputy for a sheriffs agency in the keys....he's not part of the secret service guarding the president. Try to apply a little bit of logic and common sense to your comments Mr. "Tax Payer". Get a life and stop being so uptight. Worry about more serious problems, like all of the injustices and tragedies around the world. Put emphasis on the important things like your family or making this a better place for all of us. Stop dwelling on petty topics that clearly show how simple minded you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast