Fox 4
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox 4

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL really. Of course that crap goes on. Just donate and get a job.

Whitewolffmm

Anything fishy going on?

News reporter wondering if there is anything I should be looking into. Reply to: gunnerscout@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Why is this news?

Unregistered
    Administrator or snitch looking for promotion wondering if anyone here is dumb enough to fall for this phishing scheme. Just email this idiotic Gmail email because he doesn't have an email with a name and a station email address like a real reporter.

Unregistered
    I will give the reporter some low down!!! Even if I am the only one to speak!!! All he has to do is ask and I'm sure a ton of others will tell ALL and say the same thing!!!!! Due to the mistreAted deputies. We all want to invite you to deezzz nutzzzsss.

Unregistered

Fox News reporter Mike Mason

I'm always available to listen to officers and consider story ideas.
    I will investigate each tip I receive and request any supporting documentation.
    I have no agenda, nor an axe to grind, I simply want to inform the public about things that may affect them and/or expose controversial issues that are of great public interest.
    I've been a journalist for the past 20 years and would never jeopardize my sources, not even in a court of law.
    My contact info is below.

Mike Mason
    Investigative Reporter
    mike.mason@fox4now.com
    mikemasonreporter@gmail.com
    Cell: 828-301-3209

Unregistered
    I have no agenda, nor an axe to grind, I simply want to inform the public about things that may affect them and/or expose controversial issues that are of great public interest.
    I've been a journalist for the past 20 years and would never jeopardize my sources, not even in a court of law.

Mike Mason
    Investigative Reporter
    mike.mason@fox4now.com
    Yo Mike Investigate the turnover rate and response times at the So since 2008

Unregistered

Mike Mason
    Investigative Reporter
    mike.mason@fox4now.com
    Go away troll, know your role *****

Unregistered

Go away? No way...

I'm sure everything is perfect at work.
    Telling me to "go away troll" is about as educated as a brain dead amoeba. You with command staff?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast