been waiting for background to clear...for cert

Unregistered
    Any word???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word???
    Certified or Noncertified?

Unregistered
    nothing on certified, how about anybody here?

Unregistered
    nothing on certified, how about anybody here?
    To all of you ladies and gentlemen that are soo eager to come work here at MGPD, ask yourselves, WHY?
    I mean, dont you watch the news or read the papers? Scandal after scandal, and that's only the stuff that makes the news and/or the paper.
    But, you have to follow your heart and follow your dreams. This place used to better, officers used to be tighter. Now we have a bunch of disgruntled people, individuals that like to hold calls and screw their fellow officers (just to name a few)....and lets not mention the contract..... what a joke that contract is...

I will say this though, this place will give you a lot of experience in a very short period of time. We are busy! and we're short handed, so prepare to come work and work and work.....

Good luck!

Unregistered
    I swear there are some idiots down here in south Florida. Its because they need a job idiot! The question is why do you still work here because apparently you have unlimited options in the job market! And if you don't work here kick rocks and worry abut your own department!

Unregistered
    I swear there are some idiots down here in south Florida. Its because they need a job idiot! The question is why do you still work here because apparently you have unlimited options in the job market! And if you don't work here kick rocks and worry abut your own department!
    LOL.... the pot calling the kettle black... :-)

Unregistered

call back

So, how long should I wait until there's no hope? I took psychological 2 weeks ago, passed polygraph

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast