Phillip ball
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phillip ball

Unregistered

Phillip ball

Administrative leave? What happened now?

Unregistered
    Many Zeros 0,000,000

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many Zeros 0,000,000
    Are you the same simpleton posting on the other threads? He got fired- that's all he got.

Unregistered
    Are you the same simpleton posting on the other threads? He got fired- that's all he got.
    Him leaving was part of the deal. $$$$$$$$
    He is not a simpleton anymore . You are !

Unregistered
    Him leaving was part of the deal. $$$$$$$$
    He is not a simpleton anymore . You are !
    Another moron- I was referring to you when I said "simpleton" and I will bet you he didnt get anything but his cash out on his sick time and pension. I will bet you!!

Unregistered
    Another moron- I was referring to you when I said "simpleton" and I will bet you he didnt get anything but his cash out on his sick time and pension. I will bet you!!
    Ok , I will accept your bet in exchange for your Captain , Major or Chief badge . If I lose I will resign , if you lose you will resign and allow a person who has earned your position to take it . Instead of a brown nosing a@@ kisser who will do anything to keep the position which includes screwing anyone and everyone beneath you .

The juice is ready for you to drink .

Unregistered
    Ok , I will accept your bet in exchange for your Captain , Major or Chief badge . If I lose I will resign , if you lose you will resign and allow a person who has earned your position to take it . Instead of a brown nosing a@@ kisser who will do anything to keep the position which includes screwing anyone and everyone beneath you .

The juice is ready for you to drink .
    You truly are a simpleton!!! You must be a detective if you cant figure out who I am. I sit right by you in roll call and I back you up on your calls!

Unregistered
    You truly are a simpleton!!! You must be a detective if you cant figure out who I am. I sit right by you in roll call and I back you up on your calls!
    No you are the JackA@@ who sits in his/ her office doing nothing but making real police offices jobs harder ! But you do nothing , you are one of the many command staff who forget their past !
    Or maybe you are EW saying you were a police officer but in reality you were nothing .

Whenever you wanna say who you are I will be more then happy to say who I am . You are a punk .

Unregistered
    No you are the JackA@@ who sits in his/ her office doing nothing but making real police offices jobs harder ! But you do nothing , you are one of the many command staff who forget their past !
    Or maybe you are EW saying you were a police officer but in reality you were nothing .

Whenever you wanna say who you are I will be more then happy to say who I am . You are a punk .
    Nope...wrong again simpleton!!! I sit next to you in roll call and I back you up on calls. I probably eat lunch with you and 56 for coffee. A punk? Highly doubt that simpleton... just know one thing I do my job and I don't whine about things that don't concern me. Guess what? I actually earn my paycheck and do what they are paying me to do. Sit in an office- I guess if you call my Charger my office then yes I sit in an office. I know how to read and write and compose a sentence unlike you.

Even if I did say who I was- you are not a man of your word- you are coward who hides behind your keyboard because when you are there you are BIG TOUGH GUY. See I spelled "tough" correctly where you would have spelled it TUFF. You would never reveal who you are because you are a COWARD (You would spell coward- KOWERD. Simpleton!)

How about you just start doing your job and forget about posting on LEO Affairs?

Unregistered

"real police offices" Ha-Ha! There you go again...showing off that third grade education!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast