Nick... Social Media Unit
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Nick... Social Media Unit

Ok, i dont agree with the whole idea of a social media unit, but whatever. But the last VLOG showing officer Lastra and her son Rodriguez, seriously? Out of all the great officers on patrol your going to showcase this for the whole world to see? Im actually embarrassed by this. No command presence, can barely speak english right and straight ghetto. What the heck is going on? We look incompetent. Here is the video.. you be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpxmFa35XnI

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, i dont agree with the whole idea of a social media unit, but whatever. But the last VLOG showing officer Lastra and her son Rodriguez, seriously? Out of all the great officers on patrol your going to showcase this for the whole world to see? Im actually embarrassed by this. No command presence, can barely speak english right and straight ghetto. What the heck is going on? We look incompetent. Here is the video.. you be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpxmFa35XnI
    LLanes grow a pair; disband this unit and put all sworn members back on patrol where the City and citizens of Miami need them most! If MPD must have 'a like us please unit,' it should be comprised by civilians; not cops!

Unregistered
    This social media vlog is a recruitment stunt to hire more people. I personally like the videos, but do agree he should ride and interview veterans not a 20 year old that only work here because mommy got him the hookup...

Anyways, question. I noticed on one of the vlog videos on roll call, this young, skinny K9 officer... looked pretty young to work in K9, but thanks to the Internet world were you find it all easily, I noticed his daddy was a city hall puppet, Herbello. Now I know how people make it big here.

Nick... keep the videos coming and please don't ride with another family n friends fool.

Unregistered
    Real cops know he's a joke if he got near my car I would toss him like the rag doll ***** he is.

Unregistered
    She looked better as a bleached blonde like when she first started on FTO.

Unregistered
    Nick es buena gente.

Unregistered
    Wow is that the same officer Nick Perez who use to talk bad about the city of Miami. Who ass is he trying to kiss.

Unregistered
    Wonder what he will do when he runs out of ideas. Those vlogs are very repetitive and boring already. Mmmm back to the streets?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow is that the same officer Nick Perez who use to talk bad about the city of Miami. Who ass is he trying to kiss.
    Llanes was the same way and look at him now.

Unregistered
    You all stop hatin on Nick. He is doing a good job to make this department image good with the community. You know damn well if you had an opportunity to be feature in one of the Vlog that you wouldn't hesitate.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast