To whom it may concern ......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Restricted

To whom it may concern ......

It is with humble origins i commence this post amongst the my brothers and sisters. It was only a few days ago that I was turned onto to this "infamous" blog after a few "interesting" topics caught the attention of many of my peers. It is with deep sadness that I see such negative things being said on a daily basis amongst one another and to one another. In a time of such turmoil for our honorable profession. Now is the time to unite and show our strength in numbers. Yes we falter at this task as there are individuals who apparently feel their voice alone shall out weight that of an entire department. I am appalled at some of the things I have seen here. I have seen detectives who work in the safety of undercover units where they deal with the most dangerous individuals on the street be called out by name on this website just to prove a point. Bare in mind any random individual (yes even those whom wish to do harm to these officers and or their families) can log on to this page and view everything, simply via Google that wonderous search engine. Yet few (thankfully few) decide their opinions are more important than that. Post attacking Our director for posting a video where he dances for a project that was meant to unify officers across the country, not tear them apart ( and for that director I commend you!) I've seen others accuse Those of rank of the most childish things even down to the work out regiment they choose to pursue. I've seen post started with the deliberate intentions of shattering relationships and marriages , started from individuals who have nothing to do with those relationships other than a vicious desire to destroy them. To all of those individuals out there please take a look at yourselves in the mirror and ask your selves this one question. Do I have children? Do I plan on having children or am I a mentor to any child who will take my word and etch it on the very foundation in their minds that shall mold them to be the adults they will be. Then ask yourselves this, how am I supposed to encourage those children to stop and or stand up to bullying when I myself am guilty of basking under the cloak of an anonymous blogger or as some may call it an "Internet tough guy" and in that same breath bully those who can be my backup one day in a life or death situation. We are all better than this my brothers and sisters. Let us support eachother and not be the spark which ignites and internal flame which will only burn out the very passion we all have or had at one point for this wonderful profession. So to all my brothers of the blue line out there ALL OF YOU! Stay safe and God bless you all

-voice of reason

Unregistered
    uh.. no paragraph breaks.. can't read it.

Unregistered

Wtf!?!

dude, do u live under a rock!?! U think we live in some fairytale. Your the type to think everybody lives happily ever after! Your cup is "half full" huh!?! This dept is as bad as society is. Where our peers are our worst enemy. Welcome to the real world!

Restricted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    uh.. no paragraph breaks.. can't read it.

Kind sir or mam if after all that has just been posted a sincere post with honorable meaning, the best response you can compose is one like that then I think I can rest my case on the aforementioned statement. And a rebuddle is not even needed for you pretty much have proven what I believe needs to change amongst ourselves.

I thank you though for pointing out the errors of my format I'm sure that's what the pivotal part of my message was.

Stay safe out there.

Restricted
    dude, do u live under a rock!?! U think we live in some fairytale. Your the type to think everybody lives happily ever after! Your cup is "half full" huh!?! This dept is as bad as society is. Where our peers are our worst enemy. Welcome to the real world!
    No I do not believe we do and are there major issues within our department sure of course there are. I just believe there are more mature ways to handle them other than to act as "internet tough guys" on a blog. But as you said yes our peers can be our worst enemies and this blog and people actions are the epitome of such acts. And I refuse to believe or accept that the real world is one where cruelty amongst others in a cowardly fashion "via Internet" is something we must accept as the inevitable. If you want to decide to live in that world that can be your choice but I will always try to encourage and support my brothers in blue.

Stay safe out there

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Restricted View Post
    No I do not believe we do and are there major issues within our department sure of course there are. I just believe there are more mature ways to handle them other than to act as "internet tough guys" on a blog. But as you said yes our peers can be our worst enemies and this blog and people actions are the epitome of such acts. And I refuse to believe or accept that the real world is one where cruelty amongst others in a cowardly fashion "via Internet" is something we must accept as the inevitable. If you want to decide to live in that world that can be your choice but I will always try to encourage and support my brothers in blue.

Stay safe out there
    In that case altruist; you walk you path and we will continue on ours. This forum is the 'squirrel's nest' and here we crack nuts!

Restricted
    In that case altruist; you walk you path and we will continue on ours. This forum is the 'squirrel's nest' and here we crack nuts!
    I'm cool with that. Atleast we have given our opinions on where we stand.

Stay safe out there

Unregistered
    Did this guy literally just call this the "squirrels nest" and dub himself the "cracker of nuts" lmao! As if it's a position he holds so dearly and is so proud of? Lmao!!!! Dude I'll tell you what let's have a blog annual banquet and we can present you with a plaque "In dedication to your outstanding commitment to the cracking of nuts on the Internet and to maintaining order within the anonymous World Wide Web we thank you!!!" Lmao clown!!!!

Unregistered
    What I'm bothered by is before Officers got hired and went through the academy, they wanted this job so bad and would have done anything to get it. Officers forget the process and how hard it was to get this job. People need to stay humble and yes look at the glass half full just like the original post is looking at our profession. If you think this department is so bad, go apply for another department or better yet change careers. I understand what the original poster was try to say.

Stay safe my friend these are the negative officers we have to work with. Hopefully they are not so disgruntled that they forget or disregard your request when you take traffic stop with a violent subject.

Unregistered
    Sorry...morale code holders...but, I highly doubt this forum or its negativity is going anywhere. To much truth and bullish!t being called out in a public format...for the world to see and take notice of all the backdoor 8th street and barber shop politics happening in our wonderful department.....I will wait for the grammar cops now G.T.F.O.H

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast