The midget at the motor pool your a moron - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Well if you were in Ralph clique you would get a new car every year. Just ask Lugo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SWAT is starting there little click again. They promoting the SWAT boys to make a crew and now they are getting the new cars. When Frank Fernandez was the asst chief you couldn't even look at the SWAT boys the wrong way. Ralph has always been like that. If you are not down with Ralph or Brown you are not going to get a new car. I have been in the department for 15 years and never had a new car.
    Is k, the contract states you will get a take home,what's the Beef? Everyone here thinks they are entitled to things, in this case a new car. I got news for you and the rest, Family & Friends rule. Shut your mouth and ride the wave.

Unregistered
    If you not in Ralph clique you should be in Brown clique. Just ask her nephew Flanders. In a couples months ask her son........

Unregistered
    I will wait for all the old farts to retire soon so i can get my take home vehicle.

Unregistered
    Hey guys im new here in the department, im just wondering if anyone knows what is the max capacity of pair of balls i can place in my mouth to get a new car? Thanks responses will be appreciated

Unregistered
    Hey guys im new here in the department, im just wondering if anyone knows what is the max capacity of pair of balls i can place in my mouth to get a new car? Thanks responses will be appreciated
    Find Sgt Reyes he knows all to well those facts

Unregistered
    Yo Rafael every FTO in the department hates you , the SUV where order for the and you blocked it from happening can't wait for morons like you to leave this department you old F----
    I think the moron is the person who wrote this. Your grammar is horrible. How embarrassing.

Unregistered
    Who really cares about new cars. Most here don't, cause it isn't worth the drama. At first I took my car home. I gave it back and use a spare or ride as a 2 man unit. This place uses the vehicles as a way to have a hold over you. Screw that! People that know how to play the lip service or can do, for the one giving out the vehicles will always get top billing. Is your self-respect really worth kissing someone ass or all the stupid in fighting, over a bug invested taxi.

Unregistered
    Who really cares about new cars. Most here don't, cause it isn't worth the drama. At first I took my car home. I gave it back and use a spare or ride as a 2 man unit. This place uses the vehicles as a way to have a hold over you. Screw that! People that know how to play the lip service or can do, for the one giving out the vehicles will always get top billing. Is your self-respect really worth kissing someone ass or all the stupid in fighting, over a bug invested taxi.
    Boy you are in the wrong department of you think your going to get ahead by merit and Intergerity.

Unregistered
    The problem with Ralph is that he will lie to your face every year! And you will never get a new car!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast