Thank you javi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you javi

Unregistered

Thank you javi

You got us a bad contract deal , and made yourself major down the line. Two face that should be your new name , Black lives matter

Unregistered
    7 years of helping my daddy regalado, it's what I do call me all the names you want, I live in the gables!! I win, Fck u

Unregistered
    A ton of us don't agree with you. I am getting a pretty good raise. So go back to being angry about everything. In fact keep hanging with your coffee in your hand.

Unregistered
    It's not ORTIZ fault. It's all of us the ones to blame. You want someOne else to do the fighting while you sit back and relax. Our president is as strong as its membership.

Out with the old

Bye bye.

Do any of you dumbasses know what would've occurred if we would've voted no? One word IMPASSE. And that's NOT a good thing. Shit I'm getting a decent raise and y'all senior asses who don't do shit all day need to retire already. We should instill a mandatory retirement in this department to get rid of y'all old folk's home candidates. Javi did as best he could with what he had. I don't see y'all running to fill his shoes. Half of you wouldn't even know where to start negotiating.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You got us a bad contract deal , and made yourself major down the line. Two face that should be your new name , Black lives matter
    No black lives don't matter to me your nothing but a bunch of affirmative action hires. So take you militant minority self and go back to whatever ghetto you come from.

Unregistered
    Lugo and his bf are happy living together in the gables

Unregistered
    They just bought a condo in Cape Coral with their retro check as a down payment. They also bought some land in Homestead where they plan to open an adoption agency for small dogs

Unregistered
    Something is better than nothing. We haven't had a raise for over 7 years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Out with the old View Post
    Do any of you dumbasses know what would've occurred if we would've voted no? One word IMPASSE. And that's NOT a good thing. Shit I'm getting a decent raise and y'all senior asses who don't do shit all day need to retire already. We should instill a mandatory retirement in this department to get rid of y'all old folk's home candidates. Javi did as best he could with what he had. I don't see y'all running to fill his shoes. Half of you wouldn't even know where to start negotiating.
    Basically you do have some what a mandatory retirement age 49 whether you like it or not and then your 7 year drop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast