Another Police Shooting today in Miami Gardens

Unregistered

Another Police Shooting today in Miami Gardens

It's just a matter of time. This is some crazy shit Thank you Obama

Unregistered
    We train for this no big deal unless your a fake botox injected looking model TV news reporter always hating at what we do and why. It's planet of the apes out there not much we can do... I'm going home alive my dogs are waiting for me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We train for this no big deal unless your a fake botox injected looking model TV news reporter always hating at what we do and why. It's planet of the apes out there not much we can do... I'm going home alive my dogs are waiting for me.
    Oh please get a life. The only training you do now is for the running man challenge. You have no idea what it is getting into a fight for your life or a police shot out.

Unregistered
    Oh please get a life. The only training you do now is for the running man challenge. You have no idea what it is getting into a fight for your life or a police shot out.
    I have to agree with you on that. What training do you get. These morons

Unregistered
    You've either got survival skills or you don't. Most of you ***** now a days have never even been in a real right. Your mommy made sure you always got a trophy, always played ball evwn if you sucked, if someone said something nasty to you they went to the principal. Mommy never let you play outside it was to hot, you needed a helmet to ride a bike or skateboard ever drink from the hose. Mommy drove you everywhere and waited there for you in case someone talked nasty to you. Get over boys and girls most of you really suck and will never do anything worth wild in your lives because your *****s. What a place this has become.

Unregistered
    The rookies are training not to do anything. They are a bad 3/15. If they show up on the scene, they only showed up to see what cops they can bash on Leoaffairs. They don't know what real police work is like.

Unregistered
    That's why I bail at noon in my brand new SUV. Submarine airborne leads the way.
    Real leadership. Who the hell is this?

Unregistered
    You mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTM4vvHJeso