The reason they're getting rid of experience
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The reason they're getting rid of experience

Pretty simple and immoral concept. After seven years without a raise (which we stuck through it) they came up wit a bs "step pay" raise that would get is bumped up to where we would've been had we never stopped getting our annual 5% over the next three year span. This "raise" was going to give MANY of us an initial 14.5% for this year and the remaining over the next two years. So obviously, since there use to be many of us wth many years on, it would make sense (in their eyes) to force those of us set to get the most, off their books. They don't care about the face we now only have robots who'll freeze when ish hits the fans and they look for their supervisors for guidance, only to see their in their car checking their Facebook status. Why else would they want to force people out that have nothing but experience (many with no write ups until Nocco came here) which helps protect citizens and coworkers. Atleast by forcing us out, they can finally afford crisp that's not needed, or doesn't work. Follow the money Tina Jensen (Fox 13 reporter) and you'll see it as clearly as we do. We are much more dangerous away than we are still there.

Unregistered
    So in your opinion whats the end game and who is responsible for starting it all in the first place and who is responsible for allowing it to happen?

Unregistered

Simple really

Give me another call Tina and we'll chat. Actually, Nocco is as shady as the Senator his wife is banging. It's all about politics and the obviously predictability that he's got plans higher up than here. He knows he's losing people for higher paying jobs and nobody wants to apply here, due to the lack of lay. Then he wants new crap but doesn't have the case. Sooooo he comes up with a "step pay", with whom those of us with many year on have the most to gain (in theory". Then he sees the the first year of three (supposedly) years will be paying those with time on a VERY NICE raise (I was set to get 14.5%). Unfortunately, within months of going to readoffs "trying to stop the bleeding", they began thinking of ways to save that money, which he then used to by useless crap. One could easily get personnel files for everyone forced out over the last year and I'm sure you won't see anything but very kind words from supervisors and showing not one write up. Mallo, Shoup and Mel need to be forced out, they're useless, spineless and not deserving of a tax paying check.

Unregistered

Time

Just give it time and the one guy mentioned will either be in prison or fired.

He had a Sgt cover for him for years, but now he is on his own so in time he will self destruct. What will be sad is how many good people will go down or be tainted between now and when his dark history comes to light. If ever there was a movie title about that dudes antics it would be "SEX, LIES and VIDEOTAPE!"

Just give it time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give me another call Tina and we'll chat. Actually, Nocco is as shady as the Senator his wife is banging. It's all about politics and the obviously predictability that he's got plans higher up than here. He knows he's losing people for higher paying jobs and nobody wants to apply here, due to the lack of lay. Then he wants new crap but doesn't have the case. Sooooo he comes up with a "step pay", with whom those of us with many year on have the most to gain (in theory". Then he sees the the first year of three (supposedly) years will be paying those with time on a VERY NICE raise (I was set to get 14.5%). Unfortunately, within months of going to readoffs "trying to stop the bleeding", they began thinking of ways to save that money, which he then used to by useless crap. One could easily get personnel files for everyone forced out over the last year and I'm sure you won't see anything but very kind words from supervisors and showing not one write up. Mallo, Shoup and Mel need to be forced out, they're useless, spineless and not deserving of a tax paying check.
    Mallo? Gee what could he be worried about? I wonder

Unregistered
    "I'm sure you won't see anything but very kind words from supervisors and showing not one write up." Then how were they and there must be a number? Forced out?

What does Mallo have to do with it?

Unregistered
    If you don't know the answer to that, then you've never worked around him. We all know Shoup ONLY got promoted to Cpl because he dropped the civil case against McPherson. Yeah, a couple of us were there when you got YOURSELF into that mess, all in the name of trying to get into Morrisons daughter's pants and then tried impressing her with your big BAD arrest. Some where also at D3 when White, Shoul and Jack went into a room (with our ears up against the door), where White said "good things will happen to you of this is all out in the past". Hell, how many trainees did he have to went to other FTO's telling us about you stalking your ex, running tags and looking up women on Facebook, etc. Shoup is a virus and I hope nothing but Karma gets him and the other two previously mentioned. Until then, we'll keep providing Tina as much information as we can.

Unregistered
    If you don't know the answer to that, then you've never worked around him. We all know Shoup ONLY got promoted to Cpl because he dropped the civil case against McPherson. Yeah, a couple of us were there when you got YOURSELF into that mess, all in the name of trying to get into Morrisons daughter's pants and then tried impressing her with your big BAD arrest. Some where also at D3 when White, Shoul and Jack went into a room (with our ears up against the door), where White said "good things will happen to you of this is all out in the past". Hell, how many trainees did he have to went to other FTO's telling us about you stalking your ex, running tags and looking up women on Facebook, etc. Shoup is a virus and I hope nothing but Karma gets him and the other two previously mentioned. Until then, we'll keep providing Tina as much information as we can.
    And thats what you have to do because there are people reading here who would like to help you and in position to but dont know the facts because theyve never worked with them.

So with that in mind you might like to elaborate on these.

"I'm sure you won't see anything but very kind words from supervisors and showing not one write up." Then how were they and there must be a number? Forced out?

What does Mallo have to do with it?

Unregistered
    Pretty simple and immoral concept. After seven years without a raise (which we stuck through it) they came up wit a bs "step pay" raise that would get is bumped up to where we would've been had we never stopped getting our annual 5% over the next three year span. This "raise" was going to give MANY of us an initial 14.5% for this year and the remaining over the next two years. So obviously, since there use to be many of us wth many years on, it would make sense (in their eyes) to force those of us set to get the most, off their books. They don't care about the face we now only have robots who'll freeze when ish hits the fans and they look for their supervisors for guidance, only to see their in their car checking their Facebook status. Why else would they want to force people out that have nothing but experience (many with no write ups until Nocco came here) which helps protect citizens and coworkers. Atleast by forcing us out, they can finally afford crisp that's not needed, or doesn't work. Follow the money Tina Jensen (Fox 13 reporter) and you'll see it as clearly as we do. We are much more dangerous away than we are still there.
    Im sure your message was received.

Unregistered
    The other reason they want us experienced ones gone is because we are on to their game. They think we are stupid, so they make our careers hell until we leave or are fired. They hide the crimes committed by their own. They will come out. Like the Major (who was a Captain in D1 at the time) who covered up a felony committed by one of his buddy deputies involving a firearm and a use of force. Oh yeah Star Trek, we are talking about you. That info is on it's way to the reporter too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast