D5
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: D5

Unregistered

D5

Didn't realize promotions were made. Lt. Don Morris told us at D2, he is the new D5 Captian.

Unregistered
    Well I see why you weren't promoted. Spell check dumb ass. Congrats Captain Morris

Unregistered
    Hahaha hey Don tks for your input. Pleasssseee Don Morris. Captain ??? Hahahahahahaha

Unregistered
    Captain yea right... He'll isn't frozen yet

Unregistered
    Are you talking about Donald " I have I told you I have Two Masters Degrees" Morris?
    Jesus Help us all

Unregistered
    You know, everyone has an opinion of people, good and bad. Seldom, people feel the same about someone across the board. If you are so ignorant as to believe that you are the supreme being and are infallible, you are in the same boat as you are trying to portray Donald. Donald is a hard working employee with a lot to offer the agency. If not, he would have have been selected. If you don't agree, you either don't know him as well as others or have a personal ax to grind. Personally, I will congratulate him! Just remember, nobody is perfect. Not even the guy or gal you see in the mirror!

Unregistered
    Nice post Todd. You do know we are talking about the same guy who got tossed out of CPID, for dating a CPI. Hmmm

Unregistered
    1. I am not Todd.

2. I do not think that something should be held against them for the remainder of a career.

3. One day you will realize that you are not perfect. It will give you a different outlook on life and will make you a better person.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. I am not Todd.

2. I do not think that something should be held against them for the remainder of a career.

3. One day you will realize that you are not perfect. It will give you a different outlook on life and will make you a better person.

Tks Todd u and DM are two of the worst examples of leadership in this office. U both have serious issues and you know what I'm talkin bout. In fact I think the word creeps fit both of u

Unregistered
    We all know Donald loves the office, we have seen the "I'd do this job for free" COPS Episode. Todd ( creepy) as the president / founder/ sole ****ing member of the " DONLAD IS THE BEST" fan club, even you would have to agree it's not a smart move for Donald to run his big ass mouth telling everyone he is the new D5 Captain.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast