D5 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: D5

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know Donald loves the office, we have seen the "I'd do this job for free" COPS Episode. Todd ( creepy) as the president / founder/ sole ****ing member of the " DONLAD IS THE BEST" fan club, even you would have to agree it's not a smart move for Donald to run his big ass mouth telling everyone he is the new D5 Captain.
    LMFAO!!! I remember that!! Todd you two ****ers are creepy. DM's behavior in CPID was anything BUT Captain like.

Unregistered
    LMFAO!!! I remember that!! Todd you two ****ers are creepy. DM's behavior in CPID was anything BUT Captain like.

Here are the facts. TA is going nowhere his career has been over for years. This is one of the reasons he was thrown out of D2. DM has some serious issues as it relates to.... Well we know what it relates to and it could result in lawsuits if left unchecked. I'm not sure the office wants to put that guy in a captain spot, it's bad enough him being a Lt. All I can say is HIDE THE WOMEN..... And maybe men at this point

Unregistered
    Here are the facts:

1. I am not TA or DM.

2. You are a spineless coward for talking bad about someone on an anonymous site.

3. Both of them have probably gotten further in th agency than you ever will.

4. #3 pissed you off, didn't it?

Didn't your mother tell you that if you didn't have anything good to say, don't say it? She would be ashamed of you!

Unregistered
    Here are the facts:

1. I am not TA or DM.

2. You are a spineless coward for talking bad about someone on an anonymous site.

Didn't your mother tell you that if you didn't have anything good to say, don't say it? She would be ashamed of you!
    Tks DM I can see you are angry by the way you keep responding. Actually you should be embarrassed by the way you have been goin around tellin everyone u r gonna be the new captain of D5. Only an idiot would be so bold to run around saying that. There are so many other highly qualified Lts who would do a better job than you, also they don't have the embarrassing reputation u have. This is too much of a liability for the office to take on by putting u in positions of authority. Please go hide somewhere. Seek help for your weakness also before someone's other half confronts u.

Unregistered
    Here are the facts:

1. I am not TA or DM.

I see you used your name you *****,
    What has been said that wasn't true?

DM got his ass tossed out off CPID, we all know why. Fact

TA's career has been over for years. Fact

DM ran his mouth saying he was the going to be the D5 Captain. Fact

Your a *****. Fact

Unregistered
    All of you comments MIGHT be true.

FACT: I am not a *****!

FACT: I have not criticized someone on an anonymous site. Sure, I have not posted my name, but I have not criticized someone as you have.

FACT: your opinion of DM or TA doesn't matter.

Unregistered
    I have not know Donald Morris that long in our office, and I have been here a long time.
    However, in the short few years I have know him, he has had me back every step of the way.
    I have been attempted to be stepped on and with some success by other supers.
    Reason were never truly know, but Donald Morris had my back.
    Congrats!
    Others come to me before their supervisors is my first guess. I DO NOT ask for it.
    And, I have told them before when they call me...you do have a super you could ask this?

LPN
    I have not know Donald Morris that long in our office, and I have been here a long time.
    However, in the short few years I have know him, he has had me back every step of the way.
    Congrats!
    Others come to me before their supervisors is my first guess. I DO NOT ask for it.
    And, I have told them before when they call me...you do have a super you could ask this?
    After reading this, I think you might be having a stroke. See if he can take you to the hospital.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by LPN View Post
    After reading this, I think you might be having a stroke. See if he can take you to the hospital.

Hide your wife or girlfriend first

Unregistered
    Congrats!

Oh I'm sure Donald has help you with your daddy issues. I bet he had your back.

Have you ever considered proof reading?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast