Politically Motivated Promotion - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, not to obvious Sheriff...promoting a Hispanic to Fire Chief. How pathetic, you must really believe people are stupid.
    The biggest political promotion to date for our clueless Sheriff is promoting that clown IG from deputy to captain.

Unregistered
    The biggest political promotion to date for our clueless Sheriff is promoting that clown IG from deputy to captain.
    Right? That was a Disney promotion!

Unregistered
    From jail guard to Captain? That's not a bid deal. It happens in the army all the time.

Unregistered
    He will not answer it. He knows he's full of it and that's why every month they send Stephen G, Russ D, L.A. And Lynn R. All of them in full uniform delivering Campaigh messages in clearly violation of the policies but they just don't care.
    I already answered... Steven G. Is been a member of those organizations for YEARS. Russell is not going for the organization he is going to torment the Lamberti and Fondo boys which history has shown he has been very successful in doing. And last but not least, Lori I'd another longstanding member of the organization. Question answered but YOU haven't answered mine! Why do you keep let them in??? Simply say we do not want you here please leave after all it is a private event... of course you won't because you want to leave door open in order to jump on the train again when this sheriff gets reelected. God forbid you actually had to work for something rather than using politics in order to achieve it.

Unregistered

Lies, lies and more lies........

I already answered... Steven G. Is been a member of those organizations for YEARS. Russell is not going for the organization he is going to torment the Lamberti and Fondo boys which history has shown he has been very successful in doing. And last but not least, Lori I'd another longstanding member of the organization. Question answered but YOU haven't answered mine! Why do you keep let them in??? Simply say we do not want you here please leave after all it is a private event... of course you won't because you want to leave door open in order to jump on the train again when this sheriff gets reelected. God forbid you actually had to work for something rather than using politics in order to achieve it.
    Your sources are wrong. SG HAS NOT paid his dues in a very long time and he is NOT part of the organization. He is lying to you if he said he is. The only reason he goes there is to text the 5th floor and report who's there.

Go tell your lies somewhere else and again SG is NOT a board member as today. Happy memorial day.

Unregistered
    Your sources are wrong. SG HAS NOT paid his dues in a very long time and he is NOT part of the organization. He is lying to you if he said he is. The only reason he goes there is to text the 5th floor and report who's there.

Go tell your lies somewhere else and again Steven Greenbie is NOT a board member as today. Happy memorial day.
    You are right on this. I spoke to him at the PSB and expressed to him my interest to donate money to the Hispanic Vote and applied to become a member and he told me to not waste my money on "that". He said he did not paid his dues and that he was not going to because Hispanics aren't relevant. This guy is a hypocrite. His smile is fake. Anyone that knows him well knows this is true. He is a non grata person even in BSO. He comes across with a sweet personality but he is not real. He thinks he fools people but we all know him very well. Believe whatever you want to.

Unregistered
    You are right on this. I spoke to him at the PSB and expressed to him my interest to donate money to the Hispanic Vote and applied to become a member and he told me to not waste my money on "that". He said he did not paid his dues and that he was not going to because Hispanics aren't relevant. This guy is a hypocrite. His smile is fake. Anyone that knows him well knows this is true. He is a non grata person even in BSO. He comes across with a sweet personality but he is not real. He thinks he fools people but we all know him very well. Believe whatever you want to.
    Gil and company you can comment on your comments all you want but the bottom line is that anyone close to that organization knows that the majority of those who attend meetings are not up to date on their dues. Nice try though. And by the way Gil i personally saw S.G. at these meetings before i ever saw Gil not too mention he has attended many more than him too.

S.I. has done more for hispanics than any other sheriff period.

Unregistered
    Gil and company you can comment on your comments all you want but the bottom line is that anyone close to that organization knows that the majority of those who attend meetings are not up to date on their dues. Nice try though. And by the way Gil i personally saw S.G. at these meetings before i ever saw Gil not too mention he has attended many more than him too.

S.I. has done more for hispanics than any other sheriff period.
    BTW, I'm not Gilbert, anyone that has not paid their dues will not be part of the board and/or the panel. It doesn't matter who the person is. Second, Steven Greenbie is not a board member regardless of what he's saying. Yes, he used to be there and they will allow him to be there but he's never part of any executive meeting or take participation on any desisions regarding the organization. The only reason he's there is to report back to the 5th floor who was there.

Unregistered
    BTW, I'm not Gilbert, anyone that has not paid their dues will not be part of the board and/or the panel. It doesn't matter who the person is. Second, Steven Greenbie is not a board member regardless of what he's saying. Yes, he used to be there and they will allow him to be there but he's never part of any executive meeting or take participation on any desisions regarding the organization. The only reason he's there is to report back to the 5th floor who was there.
    In not one of my posts did I ever mention Greenie being on an executive panel or position. I did mention however that he has been around there a lot longer than you. And by the way he is not there for the 5th floor he is there because he was reached to after SI won and invited to attend the meetings. Why? Once again, because the Lopez's of the world wanted to get in with the new Administration. Plain and simple.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345