Politically Motivated Promotion - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's no way anyone can win without the HISPANIC votes. Look at the numbers people.
    Montalvo please give it a rest, you do not speak nor represent us. Your organization is made up of local hispanic rejects and political hacks. You might have had some clout under Lamberti but you are now irrelevant.

Unregistered
    They keep bashing the Hispanic Vote, The Cuban Americans for a better Florida (CABF) and Voto Latino but every month they send Russ D and Stephen G and employees in uniform to "represent" BSO! You guys have to make up your minds for once. If they don't represent the Latino vote why bother going? Once these organizations begin the process of endorcing candidates let's see if they aren't important.....

Unregistered
    The bottom line is that all of the hispanics promoted by Sheriff Israel were well deserving and properly qualified... Fernandez is no different, the best man for the job without a doubt.

Unregistered
    Montalvo please give it a rest, you do not speak nor represent us. Your organization is made up of local hispanic rejects and political hacks. You might have had some clout under Lamberti but you are now irrelevant.
    The only moron on here is you. Since when you were appointed by the boss to be a BSO spokesman? We attend those meetings and we do think they are important. You have a personal agenda and that's fine but don't say "we" like you are talking in behalf of the boss. Goodnight.

Unregistered
    The bottom line is that all of the hispanics promoted by Sheriff Israel were well deserving and properly qualified... Fernandez is no different, the best man for the job without a doubt.
    Couldnt agree more.

Unregistered
    The only moron on here is you. Since when you were appointed by the boss to be a BSO spokesman? We attend those meetings and we do think they are important. You have a personal agenda and that's fine but don't say "we" like you are talking in behalf of the boss. Goodnight.
    Actually I was appointed to be a spokesperson by the boss not to mention that I am a spokesperson for my self and other hispanics that actually work at bso and support the boss.

Unregistered
    Sorry Charlie but the hispanics at bso are for the first time ever a close knit group unlike the days before SI when a selected group (cabf and thv) tried to use their political agenda to benefit a selected group, themselves. WE and yes I can say WE because unlike you we are hispanics that currently work at BSO support the current sheriff and recognize that he has promoted us because we were the most qualified. Not because we belong to some politically affiliated group or because we are hispanic. All we want is for him to treat us equally to anyone else and he has done that. Keep supporting that other candidate since you work for another employer. Good riddance!

Unregistered
    Really you think you are getting promoted because you are qualified and not because you are Hispanic. You sure need a reality check. Any race (Black, Hispanic Muslim etc) that has to have an organization is doing so in order to get promoted.

Keep crying because there are not enough Hispanics in upper admin. That's the only reason they throw you a bone.. Because they want to shut you up.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Actually I was appointed to be a spokesperson by the boss not to mention that I am a spokesperson for my self and other hispanics that actually work at bso and support the boss.
    Great then, since you have the Sheriff on speed dial call him and advice him that you don't think any that HISPANIC organization will endorse him in this lifetime or the next one LOL

Unregistered
    How many Hispanics Colonels we have? How many black Colonels and LT Colonels we have? Thank you Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for your support 😂😜😝😛🙄

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast