Politically Motivated Promotion
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Politically Motivated Promotion

Wow, not to obvious Sheriff...promoting a Hispanic to Fire Chief. How pathetic, you must really believe people are stupid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, not to obvious Sheriff...promoting a Hispanic to Fire Chief. How pathetic, you must really believe people are stupid.
    Some SI cronie said on here that Hispanics were not relevant and that was a very stupid comment too.

Unregistered
    I'm sure Gilbert Montalvo must be happy that one of his guys got promoted! They did this to please Gilbert I'm sure.

Unregistered
    Good promotion! I'm glad that we are seeing Hispanics progress within the agency...

Unregistered
    How about Joe Fernandez got promoted to Fire Chief because he was the best qualified person for the job and because the firefighters love him. Sounds like Sheriff Israel made the best, smart promotional decision for the agency and for advancing public safety.

Unregistered
    How about Joe Fernandez got promoted to Fire Chief because he was the best qualified person for the job and because the firefighters love him. Sounds like Sheriff Israel made the best, smart promotional decision for the agency and for advancing public safety.
    He gave up to the pressure from the Latinos.

Unregistered
    That was a good move! The Sheriff needs the latino vote and Fondo is ahead right now meeting with
    hispanics in different cities. Fondo is doing much better than Scott with the hispanic vote.

Unregistered
    There's no way anyone can win without the HISPANIC votes. Look at the numbers people.

Unregistered
    I haven't heard anything bad about Fernandez but I think LeDuc paid his dues and really earned it, but hey LeDuc's not an Israel appointee so that's the way it goes. Good Luck to Fernandez.

Unregistered
    I haven't heard anything bad about Fernandez but I think LeDuc paid his dues and really earned it, but hey LeDuc's not an Israel appointee so that's the way it goes. Good Luck to Fernandez.
    He's qualified and Hispanic 👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast