Diperna outsmarts Morano again with the Lt's - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Russ, Russ, Russ, Russ, enough already get a life people.

Unregisteredpooper

As long as

As long as there are people like Jeff Morano, **** Brickman, Al Lamberti, Dave Benjamin, Jeff Poole, and many more that represent the lack of character, morality, and are as selfish as them. We will always need a person like Russ Diperna. His name will never go away until people like this stroke out over his presence and hidden war against them. Nobody can deny the fact that since John Bailin and Russ Diperna came onto the scene, many lives of the above mentioned have been destroyed.. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't understand. Heroes do not behave like this. Veterans don't behave like this. They hate the limelight. They don't like the pat on the back. You never really hear about a true hero's story until their eulogy. 9/11 heroes NYPD and other first responders and former military (especially Marines) aren't braggers. This guy is the biggest embarrassment to Law Enforcement and the military (if he really was ever in either). DiPerna is a black eye on the American flag, a sellout, and a disgrace to any uniform he pretended to wear.
    Really???? What are medal ceremonies for?? How about all the military movies from the past and most recent ones with factual claims??? You people are sick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtreestump View Post
    How can you have been on the pile, you were drunk 90% of your day. Go get some help loser.
    Who are you referring to, Russ? The guy that's going to one day leave you a bloddy mess. Those steroids are making you paranoid, Russ. The truth hurts scumbag. Everybody knows your a liar.

Unregistered
    Don't be so sure, Russ. I did my time on the pile.
    Hey Russ.... I posted this. My tax # was 879xxx. I was in JJ's class. I am sure you know who that is...psycho chief. I am glad what you did to Lamberti...he deserved it. But you are no superstar.

Unregisteredyou

I love this

Hey Russ.... I posted this. My tax # was 879xxx. I was in JJ's class. I am sure you know who that is...psycho chief. I am glad what you did to Lamberti...he deserved it. But you are no superstar.
    I love these people who come on here and claim to know Russ, and talk about there 911 days which are all exaggerated. Ok, so what, you spent time on the pile. What does that make you? Please spare me. I was in the class after Russ's. What I don't get is this, when has Russ ever claimed to be a hot shot. If anything, he doesn't want anything to do with this place, he knows it's s joke. One thing about Russ, and his John, they had balls than anyone here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredyou View Post
    I love these people who come on here and claim to know Russ, and talk about there 911 days which are all exaggerated. Ok, so what, you spent time on the pile. What does that make you? Please spare me. I was in the class after Russ's. What I don't get is this, when has Russ ever claimed to be a hot shot. If anything, he doesn't want anything to do with this place, he knows it's s joke. One thing about Russ, and his John, they had balls than anyone here.
    It doesn't take ballz to be a rat. It takes a contract with promised protection. End of story. When SI is gone so is shriveled up ballless Russ.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123