Diperna outsmarts Morano again with the Lt's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregisteredouchy

Oh geez

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DiPerna is the biggest NYPD 9/11 fraud and military hoax. If only these poor vets knew what a scumbag he is. Memorialize this you stolen valor *******.

Suck a$$ for a gratuitous photo. SI and RD got this pic up real fast. Anything for his glory. Horrendous.

Wow, sounds like something personal is going on here. Your hatred should be the script for a lifetime movie. On the other hand, russ be da man. Unfortunately for you russ is where he is, and you amount to nothing. what's his title again? Oh, that's right, Executive Office to the Sheriff, of one of the largest sheriff's office in the country. And, has the PH.D. Of law enforcement. A card in his pocket that says, retired NYPD. Diperna absolutely got the last laugh. Love ya Russ, JP BSTF👍

Unregistered

Thumbs up Russ the FRAUD Stolen Valor

Russ your my hero, I love You.
    You don't understand. Heroes do not behave like this. Veterans don't behave like this. They hate the limelight. They don't like the pat on the back. You never really hear about a true hero's story until their eulogy. 9/11 heroes NYPD and other first responders and former military (especially Marines) aren't braggers. This guy is the biggest embarrassment to Law Enforcement and the military (if he really was ever in either). DiPerna is a black eye on the American flag, a sellout, and a disgrace to any uniform he pretended to wear.

Unregistered

yeah right Russ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredouchy View Post
    Wow, sounds like something personal is going on here. Your hatred should be the script for a lifetime movie. On the other hand, russ be da man. Unfortunately for you russ is where he is, and you amount to nothing. what's his title again? Oh, that's right, Executive Office to the Sheriff, of one of the largest sheriff's office in the country. And, has the PH.D. Of law enforcement. A card in his pocket that says, retired NYPD. Diperna absolutely got the last laugh. Love ya Russ, JP BSTF👍

The guy that gets the Sheriff his coffee and goes to a few meetings. A guy that is a civilian with absolutely no power, no command, and Ft Laud command staff wanted fired. GreenBerger has more power then him. Lol. Yep, your the man Russ.

Unregisteredyesr

Really

The guy that gets the Sheriff his coffee and goes to a few meetings. A guy that is a civilian with absolutely no power, no command, and Ft Laud command staff wanted fired. GreenBerger has more power then him. Lol. Yep, your the man Russ.
    So, if the Fort Lauderdale people and everyone else wanted him fired,and these so call people are running the show, what is he still doing here? Ouch, Russ be a smart man, knows what he's doing, and watches everyone for da boss. Fifth floor may not like him, but thousands of voters do, and that's what counts. My favorite thing about Russ, is that big, loud in your face laugh that annoys everyone. Russ Diperna, 911 hero. Can't believe people are sick enough to be jealous of that.

Unregisteredredeye
    You don't understand. Heroes do not behave like this. Veterans don't behave like this. They hate the limelight. They don't like the pat on the back. You never really hear about a true hero's story until their eulogy. 9/11 heroes NYPD and other first responders and former military (especially Marines) aren't braggers. This guy is the biggest embarrassment to Law Enforcement and the military (if he really was ever in either). DiPerna is a black eye on the American flag, a sellout, and a disgrace to any uniform he pretended to wear.
    What the hell are you talking about jerkoff. Looks to me Diperna is at an event honoring veterans, not honoring himself. Russ could jump into hot lava to safe an infant and you losers would find something wrong with it. I know Russ from the NYPD days, never does he talk about 911. But, the reality is, this has nothing to do with Russ, it has to do with the freaking losers who lost what they had when Russ ran circles around the big boys of Al, and made fools of all of them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredredeye View Post
    What the hell are you talking about jerkoff. Looks to me Diperna is at an event honoring veterans, not honoring himself. Russ could jump into hot lava to safe an infant and you losers would find something wrong with it. I know Russ from the NYPD days, never does he talk about 911. But, the reality is, this has nothing to do with Russ, it has to do with the freaking losers who lost what they had when Russ ran circles around the big boys of Al, and made fools of all of them.
    Because he wasn't at 9/11

Unregisteredtree

One thing

Because he wasn't at 9/11
    One thing we do know for sure, you weren't there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtree View Post
    One thing we do know for sure, you weren't there.
    Don't be so sure, Russ. I did my time on the pile.

Unregistered

Lisa and Ron get back into your offices and do what you do best. Gossip and point fingers at those who are
    getting SI's praise and appreciation.

Maybe do something to earn those big salaries, so people can stop speaking about the cronies on the 5th floor.
    The only one you are making happy nowadays is Fondo!

Unregisteredtreestump

Fake 911 guy

How can you have been on the pile, you were drunk 90% of your day. Go get some help loser.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast