Coral way commander out of control
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Coral way commander out of control

This coral way commander is a evil person,and is an other me me me me idiot that made it to where he is today thanks to his daddy. I remember when he was in patrol he was a scary cat it's nice to have connections and get a head but you don't have to act like an idiot once your on top . It's on every dog has its day junior

Unregistered
    Can you give reasons why he is a ****? Stop coming here writing anonymous like a coward.

Unregistered
    You mean scaredy cat. Educate yourself.

Zzz-zz-zzzz-
    Cause the midnight crew sleeps ALL night and turns in absolutely NOTHING.
    Rules are simple folks. You want more pay? You gotta work. Justify your paycheck. You want money to sleep? Go sign up for a sleep study course at FIU.

Unregistered
    The Alapata commander may be the greatest leader , in the field, since Andrew Jackson. Learn to love not hate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzz-zz-zzzz- View Post
    Cause the midnight crew sleeps ALL night and turns in absolutely NOTHING.
    Rules are simple folks. You want more pay? You gotta work. Justify your paycheck. You want money to sleep? Go sign up for a sleep study course at FIU.
    FYI, we in midnights don't sleep. We have a medical condition is called Sleep Apnea. So when you catch me sleeping and try to write me up or fire I will pull that card. I have a Sleep Apnea Doctor on speed dial.

Unregistered
    It's not about midnight and sleeping . He is just a evil person. Wonder if he ever worked midnights

Unregistered
    He can do whatever he wants Daddy takes care of him he is the next major

Unregistered
    Midnight officers sleep on duty, while A shift doesn't check in until 7 am and then shows delayed reference coffee and gas. B shift stops working at 9pm and asks for midnight relief with plenty of time to finish. What's my point? Everyone scams, name of the game.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Midnight officers sleep on duty, while A shift doesn't check in until 7 am and then shows delayed reference coffee and gas. B shift stops working at 9pm and asks for midnight relief with plenty of time to finish. What's my point? Everyone scams, name of the game.
    No comas tanta pinga. C shift checks in almost at 10. And b shift leaves at 10 45. Of course im gonna get a relieve. Come pinga

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast