FDLE in Charge

Thread: FDLE in Charge

Unregistered

FDLE in Charge

Ladies,FDLE is very busy handling Police shootings,keep in mind you pull the trigger chances are you be administrative re assigned 90 to 180 days until FDLE gets to review your shooting. Meanwhile no 46 for you.

Unregistered
    Learn people how to do nothing. If not I hope you have lots of Savings or you live with your parents. It's not fun sitting in the front desk. Just ask around

Unregistered
    Well I don't work 46's anyway. I enjoy my 3 days away from this stressful place. And I don't do anything while I am at work. This job don't appreciate you. They just waiting for you to do something wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well I don't work 46's anyway. I enjoy my 3 days away from this stressful place. And I don't do anything while I am at work. This job don't appreciate you. They just waiting for you to do something wrong.
    Excellent. You will be a Major here one day

Unregistered
    The front desk is hell. I rather wash cars in the motor pool than to deal with the uneducated and ignorant people that live in this city when they go to get a worthless report. Nope, not getting in shit for peanuts. Sorry guys gotta go, my netflix movie is about to start.