Embarrassment of a detective
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Embarrassment of a detective

I met this kid on a scene and thought he was a joke and then I find out he's a narcotics detective. I could not stop laughing. I was ashamed hearing this kid speak as if this is a game. They are taking anything over there. I don't know his name but everybody was picking on him like a red headed step child. He has long hair and tattoos. Son, you need to get your shit together, even civilians couldn't believe you were a real cop. All you little kids need to grow up and show some respect to the badge.

Unregistered
    Oh! No my good fella...he is the pride and joy of the el Captain over there, hand picked and placed on a pedal stool. Narcotics was destroyed long time ago...it started like cancer....showed up got promoted and bang..don't believe me ask the many veteran detectives cast away to your bureau?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh! No my good fella...he is the pride and joy of the el Captain over there, hand picked and placed on a pedal stool. Narcotics was destroyed long time ago...it started like cancer....showed up got promoted and bang..don't believe me ask the many veteran detectives cast away to your bureau?
    A "pedal stool"? Well, I believe that say's it all!

Unregistered
    A "pedal stool"? Well, I believe that say's it all!
    Narcotics fell apart about 3 to 4 years ago. Instead of bringing best people and staying on top its friends family and senior mature people transferred. Socarras types came and look what happened

Unregistered
    What is his name

Unregistered
    Que enano?? Cual?
    What's that guys name??

Unregistered

I think the original post is talking about Jesse Valdivia

Yes he is a joke. He only got ther because of Noel, and Noel only got there because of the Capt. Neither of them know shit about Narcotics and hard work. The only thing they know is networking and brown nosing anything with a gold badge. Like most people in the bureau if you ain't networking then your screwing them. I did my time in HQ and I'm honestly happy on the road. 09 qsk!

Unregistered
    Yes he is a joke. He only got ther because of Noel, and Noel only got there because of the Capt. Neither of them know shit about Narcotics and hard work. The only thing they know is networking and brown nosing anything with a gold badge. Like most people in the bureau if you ain't networking then your screwing them. I did my time in HQ and I'm honestly happy on the road. 09 qsk!
    It's so sad to know you at one point sat next to Jesse.. There is no need to blast this guys name. He has a family, as do you.. He may not be the best, nor like by others, but I know like most on here that do get blasted, not deserved! Instead, be a man or maybe in this case a WOMAN, and tell him your dislike of him in private!! So shameful to know that these are the same that now work with others and wil taint their names as well.. You fell right back where you belong, 09 qsk with the other haters.. And for those that are deserving of spots in HQ or better yet narcotics.... Go for it, keep trying and you will see you hard work will be noticed..

Unregistered
    Keep sticking unqualified individuals in specialized units & morale will continue to plunge. Look at the last few people to go to rid, narcotics, Homicide. It's no coincidence, these are all favors.

Unregistered

The Truth

This is going to hurt but the truth always does. The fault of the NB going to shit is the command staff in place. This is what happens when you leave people their as LT then Caparain and so on. I've always wondered why we have such young kids and girls who want to look cool in a place filled with temptAtiom like NB. The place is due for a complete makeover and the only way that will happen is outsiders coming in and cleaning the place. Oh and if you want to criticize me, guess what, I served their honorably for many many years, maybe I still do.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast