Embarrassment of a detective - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    So Narcotics is going to loose 2 LT's and the Capatin with the upcoming promotions and retirements. Who would you replace the 2 Lt & Captain with to improve the Bureau?

Unregistered
    Doesn't matter what you try to scam in here. The director is gonna put who he wants there and not what is said on this blog.

Unregistered
    That's ok we would like to hear other opinions. Not a negative Nancy attitude. I understand that at the end of the day it's beyond our control but the forums are here to let people express their opinions not to get shit down with a negative reply.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's ok we would like to hear other opinions. Not a negative Nancy attitude. I understand that at the end of the day it's beyond our control but the forums are here to let people express their opinions not to get shit down with a negative reply.
    u iz white

Unregistered
    i know who you are!!

Unregistered
    That's the problem.. Opinions!! It's unfair, people post things here as FACTS!! Not opinions, so those that don't know the wiser take it as FACTS!! This forum slanders people's name, reputation and is just plain nasty!! So express your thoughts and ideas and make sure you post it as just that! Unfortunately, it's read as if they were scriptures in the bible...

Unregistered
    Isn't Noel the new promoted Lt in Northside?

Unregistered
    Yes it is.. Why?

Unregistered
    Very nice guy...let's see if he floats without being carried?

Unregistered
    Hey Noel where can I get some juice?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast