Adultery at MDPD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Adultery at MDPD

I have heard it all... seriously though? You can't get it somewhere else you have to go around wanting to screw an intern??? So professional! I'm sure your wife/husband will be very proud if they would ever find out!

Unregistered
    Who boned the intern?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have heard it all... seriously though? You can't get it somewhere else you have to go around wanting to screw an intern??? So professional! I'm sure your wife/husband will be very proud if they would ever find out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_A4Skusro

Unregistered
    was it bill clinton

Unregistered
    No point in giving any names, nothing will be done anyways. Nothing ever gets done when we investigate our own, so what's the point? The day a sexual harassment lawsuit is filed then you'll feel the pain. MDPD thinks that by only allowing officers with many years of experience, and not rookies, to ride along with interns, that they will respect interns... in reality that doesn't mean shit. The more experience they have the worse they become when a young intern goes on ride along with them.... then they want to offer their kind of "help" off duty to help them in getting hired...

Unregistered
    No point in giving any names, nothing will be done anyways. Nothing ever gets done when we investigate our own, so what's the point? The day a sexual harassment lawsuit is filed then you'll feel the pain. MDPD thinks that by only allowing officers with many years of experience, and not rookies, to ride along with interns, that they will respect interns... in reality that doesn't mean shit. The more experience they have the worse they become when a young intern goes on ride along with them.... then they want to offer their kind of "help" off duty to help them in getting hired...

What a monumental crock of crap!
    You must either be a guy who couldn’t get laid in a woman’s prison with a suitcase full of pardons, or one of the ugly fat dikes here that hate the competition.
    Get a life and let others live their lives.

Unregistered
    Ok, so now the truth comes out, cute intern comes out to ride and you didn't get to "ride" with her and now the senior guys are adulterers and don't know shit.

Unregistered

Cool I'm watching:

Just don't take advantage of someone who just looking for advice on getting hired, and let us not forget you're married and trying to take advantage of that. Plastering your name here wouldn't be nice, would it? I don't think your wife will enjoy it either, would she? The world is a small place and Miami is smaller. :-)

Unregistered
    Qsk with the info! Name of intern & PO

Unregistered
    Qsk with the info! Name of intern & PO
    Another "shadow" warrior that shoots from the anonymous tag and doesn't give details, I didn't get the alignment i wanted so Ill blow up the guy that did.

SMH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast