Laughable - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laughable

Unregistered

Even a rookie can see that

Come on Morgan! Swallowing all that water to quench your dry mouth, clasping your fingers together, scowl on your face, overly defensive responses, and those heavy heart palpitations. Seriously, I've seen dudes with dope in their nuts have less palpitation than that. Guilt written all over you.

You may have Haines and many others fooled, but the vast majority of us are not so easily fooled. Morgan, you are a joke and do not deserve to be at the helm of anything. Good luck getting back to your PI career. Oh, and please, take EH, DT, and SA with you.

Unregistered
    Sounds like all they have to attack Morgan is over water. Sounds like they ran out of ammo well I guess McNugget and Akien will just have to stay retired and not enrich themselves anymore. Rex why don't you just go back to ME and stay there.

Unregistered
    Why do y'all always bring the Aiken family into this? They are all much happier where they are now. I doubt Aiken would leave his current career to come back to a bunch of cut throat back stabbers. He's just trying to help the S/O get better leadership before The damage that Morgan and Eric do is permanent. John Johnson does not have one person on his team that is looking for a job back at the S/O. And that's the truth!

Unregistered
    I think there are maybe 4 people on here defending the Sheriff. The everyday extraordinary cops I'm sure, are all against Mirgan.

Unregistered
    Aiken was very knowledgeable in the job as an Officer. But the more power he gained, the worse he became at taking care of friends and family. His problem was that he had a huge ego and worked very hard to make sure everyone knew he had his hands in it. If you tried to disagree or just even suggest an idea, he got pissed off. His other real big issue was him keeping his dong at home. All he's accomplished at Navy Federal is landed in a baited hunting field.

Morgan is an excellent speaker/politician. He can make a statement and make people believe what he's speaking on when it never has any actual merits at all. He lies through his teeth [as large as they are] and looks good doing so. He can't keep up with all that he's said in the past and one of the other candidates really need to take the time and spend the money to run all of it up his ass. They need to use every penny they've collected to do commercials the last few weeks on tv with just him running that mouth. He'll beat himself just like Charlie did against Rick Scott.

McNesby, Johnson, Blackburn and Baldwin need to combine their resources/money and hand Morgan his ass. If this race isn't done this way, the older folks that see no difference will vote him right back in Office. The employees have never really made that much of a difference in any campaign there. The citizens look at the few that will speak up as disgruntle and don't take their opinion seriously.

Now, with the ones running in this race, you face one big problem. All of them including Morgan are in it for money/power. Neither of them could give a rats ass about the next citizen in this county. The Sheriffs Office has become the laughing joke to all outside the Office/county. Two of the candidates are just wanting to win because they hate Morgan. Neither of these two have enough sense to look at each other and agree that the only way this man can get voted out is to combine efforts together. But their not alone. You can't get 5 officers to agree on 4 different candidates in the same race.

So, good luck to all of you and enjoy your Sheriff for 4 more years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just watched footage of today's debate. If this is the same debate the previous poster is referring to I observed Camac rambling and bumbling attempting to one up the Sheriff. Looks to me like the Sheriff ran a big one, right run right up His Arse!
    Thanks for your input Anita.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aiken was very knowledgeable in the job as an Officer. But the more power he gained, the worse he became at taking care of friends and family. His problem was that he had a huge ego and worked very hard to make sure everyone knew he had his hands in it. If you tried to disagree or just even suggest an idea, he got pissed off. His other real big issue was him keeping his dong at home. All he's accomplished at Navy Federal is landed in a baited hunting field.

Morgan is an excellent speaker/politician. He can make a statement and make people believe what he's speaking on when it never has any actual merits at all. He lies through his teeth [as large as they are] and looks good doing so. He can't keep up with all that he's said in the past and one of the other candidates really need to take the time and spend the money to run all of it up his ass. They need to use every penny they've collected to do commercials the last few weeks on tv with just him running that mouth. He'll beat himself just like Charlie did against Rick Scott.

McNesby, Johnson, Blackburn and Baldwin need to combine their resources/money and hand Morgan his ass. If this race isn't done this way, the older folks that see no difference will vote him right back in Office. The employees have never really made that much of a difference in any campaign there. The citizens look at the few that will speak up as disgruntle and don't take their opinion seriously.

Now, with the ones running in this race, you face one big problem. All of them including Morgan are in it for money/power. Neither of them could give a rats ass about the next citizen in this county. The Sheriffs Office has become the laughing joke to all outside the Office/county. Two of the candidates are just wanting to win because they hate Morgan. Neither of these two have enough sense to look at each other and agree that the only way this man can get voted out is to combine efforts together. But their not alone. You can't get 5 officers to agree on 4 different candidates in the same race.

So, good luck to all of you and enjoy your Sheriff for 4 more years.
    You are a moron.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12