Laughable
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laughable

Unregistered

Laughable

I don't know if you've had the opportunity to watch the latest debate that occurred today.

What a joke! DM continually deflected the questions with military rhetoric. DM, yes you were a military man. Yes, we appreciate that service. But, that time is over. You are now a "sheriff", not a military police officer. So, my plea to you is to stop using your past military as if it's your present life.

Jay Camac, like him or not, asked a very straightforward question that DM deflected with, "disgruntled employee". It wasn't just that question, but the entire debate time he was given was spent opening a separate issue when he had no answer to the other.

Oh, and extra powers! DM stated that as sheriff he has "extra powers". WTF! You sir, do not have extra anything. This ignorant S.O.B has lost his mind.

Spending money on unnecessary items like the billboards. Terminating deputies as if they were day laborers. Attacking his own people for having their own beliefs. Using mundane arrests to get air time for his campaign. Yes, I'm certain the child abuse case and the narcotics bust were both huge ordeals; but, I am certain there are many other situations of equal or greater effect that will not make the headlines. Why? Because it won't highlight him.

It would please me to no end to have DM knock off his pedestal by JJ or DB, and his pocketbook be thinned out by Col. LM and PN's lawsuits.

Just a very concerned citizen.

Unregistered
    I just watched footage of today's debate. If this is the same debate the previous poster is referring to I observed Camac rambling and bumbling attempting to one up the Sheriff. Looks to me like the Sheriff ran a big one, right run right up His Arse!

Unregistered
    What I saw was a sheriff who was well spoken...but that's all. I saw/heard him getting frustrated because he didn't have any real sustenance to fire back with. One heck of debate though. Even RM made some valid points.

Seriously though, JJ and DB need to break out of their little voices. We all know that those who speak well manipulate better. True story.

Unregistered
    Why on earth did Morgan get so defensive and personal towards Deputy Camac? Morgan needs to own up to what he did either right or wrong and move on. It wasn't illegal so explain it and move on. The problem for Morgan is he has no legitimate reason. His campaign mailers list a decrease in vehicle burglaries but he still finds it necessary to spend that kind of money on billboards about stopping vehicle burglaries WITH HIS PHOTO displayed all over it. So what is the truth? Has there really been a decrease in vehicle burglaries as Morgan states or are vehicle burglaries on the rise and justify the money spent on the billboards? The public record shows the money coming out of the general budget but Chief Deputy Haines has said it has all come out of the LET fund. What is the truth?
    To get so defensive to an ex employee who made a public records request and exposed how Morgan had spent the taxpayers money in my opinion solidifies and backs up the statements of all of those who have made claims that when dealing with Morgan it's either my way or the highway.

Where there is smoke there is fire and I certainly hope if there is more smoke, someone exposes the fire.

Unregistered

Video?

Is there video of camac questioning the sheriff about this?

Unregistered
    Video is on Doug Baldwin's Facebook page.

Unregistered
    I found Blackburn's comment about veterans way out of bounds. Who does that weasel think he is! You don't have to have been a deputy sheriff to run for sheriff. The people elect him or her. Carnac should have just strayed home he was a mess! I thought McNugget would have done better but I guess him skipping the last two debates he is rusty. He should have brought in some sweet tea like his stupid commercial he ran when got defeated. I guess he didn't want to do one until Rex was there to save his ass.

Unregistered
    Tea would have been a nice gesture, instead they served water. It was probably an oversight by the committee which Btw, Susan is a member of. My guess is they were too busy providing David with the Questions prior to the meeting so he didn't make more of a fool out himself than he did. Also just a side note an observation You failed to make or mention! Did you happen to notice David drink two glasses of water within the first 15 mins and the nice committee ladies had to be provide more. Maybe David was just thirsty or needed something to calm his nerves down. David face seem to tell the real story. David you should really get that blood pressure checked because lord knows this County couldn't go a single day without you "NOT" and most of us citizens would really hate it if you to were to miss August when that time rolls around!

Unregistered
    Has it ever occurred to anyone why there has never been a public election process to elect someone and then place them in charge of a unit and send them off to war. I often wonder why? My initial thoughts are that person wouldn't have any idea of what their doing. Do you see a correlation here?

Unregistered
    Susan, I've always considered you to be a bright an intelligent Woman. Honestly you would be a better choice for Sheriff than your husband! Really thou, you should do your homework. Don't allow yourself to become a victim of David deceit and lies unless of course you already are aware and are one of those poor women that choose to turn a blind eye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast