Operator as F--- - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's just say I happen to be "in the know" concerning the SWAT drugstore cowboys and Facebook heroes, and I'll leave it at that in order to not reveal my identity. If they want real action they can apply to Blackwater or other operators and get a taste of the real thing.
    Hmm, Blackwater you say? Black water no longer exists dipshit,mist been renamed for a while. Let's just say you don't know shit and may have read something on Google at best. You don't wZnt to reveal your identity because you are the tough talking, bullshit lying type like John Bradshaw who would have you believe he was Rambo. When he like you never did shot more then guard a gate if you were lucky. Stolen valor is disgusting. And you are full of shit.

Unregistered
    Hmm, Blackwater you say? Black water no longer exists dipshit,mist been renamed for a while. Let's just say you don't know shit and may have read something on Google at best. You don't wZnt to reveal your identity because you are the tough talking, bullshit lying type like John Bradshaw who would have you believe he was Rambo. When he like you never did shot more then guard a gate if you were lucky. Stolen valor is disgusting. And you are full of shit.

PCSO SWAT = Posers

Unregistered
    I say we use team members for our forensic photos. Its pretty obvious they know their way around a camera.

Unregistered
    They make the agency look like idiots. They disrespect true operators when they talk smack, post pics but have never walked the walk. The tight shirted sgt you speak of was once outgunned by a 60 something year old trainer during a demo. He couldn't hit metal plates at 10 yards because his shirt was so tight, while the 60 year old trainer knocked down every one. Go swat!

Blah, blah blah. Put your money where your mouth is! Challenge him and I guarantee you'll get smoked! Shit talking idiot!

Unregistered
    Blah, blah blah. Put your money where your mouth is! Challenge him and I guarantee you'll get smoked! Shit talking idiot!
    So a 60 yoa trainer smoked him but you want him to be embarrassed yet again? Cmon man! Once is enough.....

Unregistered
    I say we use team members for our forensic photos. Its pretty obvious they know their way around a camera.
    Photography is a big portion of the tryouts. You must show proficiency with a camera and uploading photos to Facebook.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    photography is a big portion of the tryouts. You must show proficiency with a camera and uploading photos to facebook.
    hahaha that's too funny

Unregistered
    Selfie skills are a must. Whats the point of training to be a lethal weapon and shooting cool guns if no one else gets to see?

Unregistered
    Selfie skills are a must. Whats the point of training to be a lethal weapon and shooting cool guns if no one else gets to see?
    Its all for show

Unregistered
    I mean...they aren't allowed to do anything. You act like they run away from call-outs and talk a big game, then mess stuff up. When you're sidelined due to leadership how can you really say how they would perform? Generally pretty decent guys in my experience, some are questionable.

If you're making a group of guys train non-stop and never use them what do you expect? Basically all the gear and training is good for nothing other than photos...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast