Operator as F---
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Operator as F---

Hey Facebook selfie warriors, enough of the pics of you at the Special Ops thing in Tampa. A few of you got to play bad guys, so what? That don't make you operators! It makes you role players, like high school drama club students. Take down the Navy Seal picture in the hallway of the SAB and realize you're just LEO-s with cool gear......The true Operators who were at the Tampa thing were probably laughing their asses off later when they saw the stack of cell phones lying on the dock so everyone could have a group pic for Facebook.........Train some more on relevant shit instead of trying to hook up a helicopter so you can shot full auto off the skids.......Out!

Unregistered

Fakers

What do you expect. Most of these guys have never done anything in real life. Hell one of their main leaders got washed out of the coast guard. They are no different than knights at a Renaissance festival. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Not a fair assessment; there are some really good guys on that team!

Unregistered
    The OP is right, instead of working on basics so the team can get better, a certain Asst Chf Dep will see the videos and want to send the guys to jump school or want to fast rope from the Eagle. The same ACD who was behind the seal picture. stupid, unrealstic and has never been done by swat guys. It's ok fellas, your swat guys, not operators, be good at swat, lay off the selfie stick

Unregistered
    It really is embarassing. The SWAT leader Sgt in Training thinks he's on Seal Team 6 with t-shirts way too small. Nobody cares bro stop embarassing our agency all over Facebook, selfie after selfie, look at me shoot my gun in my tight t-shirt, what a joke. I wish someone on the third floor would tell him/them to stop the Facebook fake warrior garbage especially when they post pictures with that lunatic from Tarpon. What have they done?? NOTHING! Take a look at some of these SWAT warriors careers, specifically the Training Sgt's. Never worked a busy area and never in a high risk situation, pathetic. Truth be told ND is 10X's more proficient at entries because they do them all the time. As a proud agency member this is truly embarrassing and I hope it stops. I think the Sheriff would not find this very amusing. And I know CAR 2 who has actually been in some shit would put these fake warriors in their place.

Unregistered
    Where can these awe inspiring photos be seen? I looked at the PCSO Facebook page and all I saw was Hagans.

Why is it that whenever he is photographed, it looks as though he has no idea why he is there? Time to move along Bill.

Unregistered
    I keep a picture in my underwear; for when times get tough.

Unregistered
    That wanna be operator sgt got where he is today because of his major brother and nothing more

Unregistered
    Sounds like a bunch of whiny *****es. Delete them off Facebook if you don't want to see what they post. Problem solved!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of whiny *****es. Delete them off Facebook if you don't want to see what they post. Problem solved!
    They make the agency look like idiots. They disrespect true operators when they talk smack, post pics but have never walked the walk. The tight shirted sgt you speak of was once outgunned by a 60 something year old trainer during a demo. He couldn't hit metal plates at 10 yards because his shirt was so tight, while the 60 year old trainer knocked down every one. Go swat!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast