Crespo on Major " 22" Lexus " Jackson. Oldie but goody. Why is this creep still here?

Unregistered

Question Crespo on Major " 22" Lexus " Jackson. Oldie but goody. Why is this creep still here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For years, Jackson had been assigned to the Property Room, where the only thing he supervised was a pencil, and the only experience he acquired was moving property items to and from shelves without hurting himself.

You see, Dennis “Lexus” Jackson acquired that nickname “Lexus” because back in 1997, he purchased a stolen 1995 Lexus SC400 for $4000.

While the IA Report stated that the “appropriate penalty for such misconduct is termination from employment,” the fact that case dragged on for almost 5 years in administrative limbo - it’s been revealing the IA cases that have I’ve been able to discover were manipulated like this - the decision to fire him was suspended ? HUH ?

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Now, in spite of committing an act that should have gotten him fired, and would have resulted in a felony conviction if you or I had done what he did, Jackson is on the verge of being appointed as an Assistant Chief of Police in the City of Miami Police Department.

Imagine that! In how many other police departments do you think you would find a cop who got caught lying about buying a stolen car being promoted from Sergeant to Assistant Chief of Police in less than a year?

Unregistered
    Now, in spite of committing an act that should have gotten him fired, and would have resulted in a felony conviction if you or I had done what he did, Jackson is on the verge of being appointed as an Assistant Chief of Police in the City of Miami Police Department.

Imagine that! In how many other police departments do you think you would find a cop who got caught lying about buying a stolen car being promoted from Sergeant to Assistant Chief of Police in less than a year?

But he has turned his life around he's a preacher now so it's okay he made a small mistake.

Unregistered
    But he has turned his life around he's a preacher now so it's okay he made a small mistake.
    This clown is a certified idiot ! He wouldn't even be here ,if it wasn't for Affirmative action !
    That is why he's now known as " AFFIRMATIVE ACTION JACKSON " aka Lexus Jackson 😆

Unregistered
    This clown is a certified idiot ! He wouldn't even be here ,if it wasn't for Affirmative action !
    That is why he's now known as " AFFIRMATIVE ACTION JACKSON " aka Lexus Jackson 😆
    Amen to "Minister Lexus Jackson" what a ****ing joke !

Unregistered

Angry It's Mr Grove, 4th generation Miami boy I'm back, now lets talk about this

It's me "Mr Grove" again, I'm a civilian , and super PRO police by the way. My dad was very good friends with JL Plumber, and lets just say I'm a proud right wing Grove activist, Trump supporter, and proud of my heritage here in Miami, and there isn't that many of us here in the Grove anymore.

I haven't been on here for a while.
    But since my family has been in this city for 4 generations, since 1904 to be exact, and I have several old Miami cop friends, and a few new acquaintances, I am truly appalled about things like this Major Jackson, and a few other unqualified, sketchy past type MPD staff, if you get my drift ?

It appears there is " Something rotten in Denmark " as the saying goes } https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/somet...ate_of_Denmark

Main point !
    Why on earth are these totally unqualified, shady, un- intelligent people getting these positions at the MPD ?
    After reading about this man Jackson, and being told info, from past and present MPD friends, and cops I know from around here, about him, and other numskulls in these high ranking positions, only one word comes to mind, GRAFT !

It's either that or stupidity ? Well, the way this city is going , actually it's a bit of both. There wont be a 5th generation here though, as I have advised my children, when I die, move out of Miami, all of you, it's just not the same anymore, and that definitely goes for the MPD, sad, very sad .