Miami shooting
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miami shooting

Unregistered

Miami shooting

I don't know who you are brother, but I hope you are well. I don't want specifics on this thread, but I'm glad you are ok. Stay safe everyone the world is getting more dangerous to live and work in.

Unregistered
    Amen to that. Witness reports stated that the trooper was very distraught after realizing the perp was dead, and even began banging his hands on his bike. Very tough to read that because I know that trooper did not leave his house yesterday expecting to take a life . Prayers with him and I'm glad to have read that the suspect was the only one outbid this entire situation to not make it out alive. This world has gotten bad..

Unregistered
    Why would he be distraught over it? He eliminated human garbage from society. It thought it was super cool the way he came off the hood of the car and landed perfectly standing up! Looked like a stuntman!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    So thankful our trooper is safe. Chin up trooper. You did what you had to do and you went home at the end of the day.

Unregistered
    Hold your head up. You did what you needed to do, he cause those events to unfold, not you. Glad you made it home safe.

Unregistered
    ****caused

Unregistered
    Seems to me the loss of a human live could have been avoided by not getting in front of that car and not jumping on the hood. Did he think the guy was going to just stop. Same as with chasing a motorcycle, we don't do it to prevent loss of lives. Someone's mother is missing a child today, I'm glad the trooper is ok, but it Could have been avoided.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems to me the loss of a human live could have been avoided by not getting in front of that car and not jumping on the hood. Did he think the guy was going to just stop. Same as with chasing a motorcycle, we don't do it to prevent loss of lives. Someone's mother is missing a child today, I'm glad the trooper is ok, but it Could have been avoided.
    Don't be quick to rush to judgement, you don't know what the trooper saw or why be reacted the way he did. Wait for all the facts to come out.

Unregistered
    Glad the trooper made it out ok as for the suspect oh well play stupid games win stupid prizes..the trooper involved got to go home at the end of the day and to me thats all that matters. Call me cold but the bad guys dont give 2 shits about our lives so why do we need to really care about theirs?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cry me a river!!! "Someone's mother is missing a child today?" More like some low rent sack of shit was disposed of! Some two bit loser who had no regard for our nation's laws is gone!! Cry me a fricken river!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast