5 Police Shooting in a week in Miami Dade

Unregistered

5 Police Shooting in a week in Miami Dade

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e79777787.html

Wake up people! Stop doing the running man challenge

Unregistered
    Make that 6 shootings. MDPD involved 95/27, 2 hours ago.

Unregistered
    It's a freaking circle out there... the monkeys can't behave. Watch your six my brothers!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a freaking [circus] out there... the monkeys can't behave. Watch your six my brothers!!!
    But NONE in the City of Miami and that speaks volumes as to the benefits of embracing the "Ferguson Effect (FE)." Hand off the criminal element; don't look for them either is the F E motto. The equation is simple, if police officers do not engage criminals while they are involved in criminal activities, the likelihood of use of force is diminished significantly.

Just respond to calls for service, handle them as well as you can, clear and fine a safe spot to wait for the next call and when you shift is over, go home!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    but none in the city of miami and that speaks volumes as to the benefits of embracing the "ferguson effect (fe)." hand off the criminal element; don't look for them either is the f e motto. The equation is simple, if police officers do not engage criminals while they are involved in criminal activities, the likelihood of use of force is diminished significantly.

Just respond to calls for service, handle them as well as you can, clear and [find] a safe spot to wait for the next call and when you shift is over, go home!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unregistered
    It's just a matter of time before the next city police shooting because people have lost all respect for police: keep doing the running man challenge you fools. Q clase de comierderia. Bunch of *****s dancing like this is a ****ing game.

Unregistered
    If I'm not mistaken, the city had a police shooting of its own a few weeks ago by a proactive guy who was on routine patrol and spotted a guy stabbing his girlfriend. There are officers out there still doing the job they swore to do, so you slugs can go back to hiding underneath your desks.

Unregistered
    I'm applying to be a law enforcement officer to serve and protect my community which I'm assigned too. If I'm going to be demanded to work and not be proactive I might as well go elsewhere or find a desk job that pays three times what a cop makes. Sorry, police work is action, not to be lazy! You fat lazy turds need to retire and let us young people take over!

Unregistered
    6 police shooting in a week! What's up with that?