You = failure - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You = failure

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually nut warmer, that wasn't a defense; that was an attack on you! I realize that you can't tell the difference but I don't blame you. Seriously, I blame the south Florida school system, and your parents. But then again, you are part to blame since you are probably a gold badge who has not taken advantage of a resource called the Internet. I know you understand the concept because you found this page, but you can actually use the Internet for things like reading comprehension. It's pretty good. My twelve year-old uses for school and everything. You can practice your math, spelling, writing, and even reading comprehension, which you need.

Don't try to make sense of this post until you spend a few weeks practicing, I might just go over your head for the 3rd time you proactive little fluffer you!

Kisses, and do be sure to write back! Muah!
    ^^^^^
    Looks like the kind of thing a 20 years old know it all from your local community college would say. Damn you are so smart, I hope everybody here noticed it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have to chime in here. What does your twelve year old think of you using sayings like "nut hugger" and "fluffer like you". By the way your aware of what a fluffer is, correct?

He/she must be proud of Daddy. Or, maybe deep down he/she thinks wow, I stopped talking like that in elementary school.
    Exactly what I thought. The lack of maturity is showing.

Unregistered
    someone explain to me how the YOU program makes the hood safer than TNT and RID , TNT and RID probably would have arrested some of the killers doing other crimes before they killed the 8 year old. The YOU is babysitting one kid a few hours a day ????

no tiendo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234