You = failure - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You = failure

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you had experience you would know how to do police work without getting yourself in a jam.

You're the kind of officer that when you make a mistake you have the blank stare when the supervisor ask you what happened.

Nice excuse for being a slug though.
    It's funny how THAT was your "takeaway" from the message..... That the writer was a slug....lol

Even though it was pretty clear to me, the message went right over your moderately educated head. Or maybe it glided off of your probably impeccably groomed hair gel. You see ball licker, you are part of the problem...lol

By the way, how did the nuts smell after the running man shoot?

Unregistered
    It's funny how THAT was your "takeaway" from the message..... That the writer was a slug....lol

Even though it was pretty clear to me, the message went right over your moderately educated head. Or maybe it glided off of your probably impeccably groomed hair gel. You see ball licker, you are part of the problem...lol

By the way, how did the nuts smell after the running man shoot?
    Quit trying to defend yourself. You're a slug that does nothing but complain all day & finds any excuse in the book not to be proactive.

Unregistered
    Quit trying to defend yourself. You're a slug that does nothing but complain all day & finds any excuse in the book not to be proactive.
    Actually nut warmer, that wasn't a defense; that was an attack on you! I realize that you can't tell the difference but I don't blame you. Seriously, I blame the south Florida school system, and your parents. But then again, you are part to blame since you are probably a gold badge who has not taken advantage of a resource called the Internet. I know you understand the concept because you found this page, but you can actually use the Internet for things like reading comprehension. It's pretty good. My twelve year-old uses for school and everything. You can practice your math, spelling, writing, and even reading comprehension, which you need.

Don't try to make sense of this post until you spend a few weeks practicing, I might just go over your head for the 3rd time you proactive little fluffer you!

Kisses, and do be sure to write back! Muah!

Unregistered
    Actually nut warmer, that wasn't a defense; that was an attack on you! I realize that you can't tell the difference but I don't blame you. Seriously, I blame the south Florida school system, and your parents. But then again, you are part to blame since you are probably a gold badge who has not taken advantage of a resource called the Internet. I know you understand the concept because you found this page, but you can actually use the Internet for things like reading comprehension. It's pretty good. My twelve year-old uses for school and everything. You can practice your math, spelling, writing, and even reading comprehension, which you need.

Don't try to make sense of this post until you spend a few weeks practicing, I might just go over your head for the 3rd time you proactive little fluffer you!

I am part of the problem? Lol, read your original post about being proactive. YOU'RE A ZERO! A lazy piece of shit that *****es & complains all day. Keep on with the excuses, they're pretty comical.

Now go on, minion. Proceed to that tree you spend up to 40 hours a week parked under & think about what super hero story you will invent for your 12 year old so he believes daddy is a super hero.

Unregistered
    I am part of the problem? Lol, read your original post about being proactive. YOU'RE A ZERO! A lazy piece of shit that *****es & complains all day. Keep on with the excuses, they're pretty comical.

Now go on, minion. Proceed to that tree you spend up to 40 hours a week parked under & think about what super hero story you will invent for your 12 year old so he believes daddy is a super hero.
    Wow, I must have struck a nerve nut hugger. I must be interrupting your illustrious proactive career. Lmao

Gimme a sec., I'm changing locations. At this time of day, the sun gets harsh so I will park my car under a bigger tree to write this.

Ok I'm back. Actually, gotta go. I changed my mind about being parked. I think I'll go shopping.

Please make sure that your hair gel is intact. While ur on your knees, they like to look down at your head and see that neatly groomed head.

Unregistered
    Please excuse me while I make this 100k doing nothing while you pretend to know what being proactive is about. 39ing people for 4 suspensions is not proactive buddy. Sorry to break your heart kid.

Unregistered
    any update on the YOU

Unregistered

I have to chime in here. What does your twelve year old think of you using sayings like "nut hugger" and "fluffer like you". By the way your aware of what a fluffer is, correct?

He/she must be proud of Daddy. Or, maybe deep down he/she thinks wow, I stopped talking like that in elementary school.

Unregistered
    any update on the YOU
    Yes, two more kids shot last night in northwest Miami dade.

Unregistered
    so i thought the YOU would stop the shootings more dead teens ?????????????????????????????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast