Pension at 14%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pension at 14%

Unregistered

Pension at 14%

13.65% to pay into pension on the actuary report from 2015? Yet another way to eat away at our paychecks.

Unregistered
    Hey but we have a union so we r ok

Unregistered
    Come on guys/gals suck it up I need my 13th check. Let's just call it 20% and we can all live happily ever after.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on guys/gals suck it up I need my 13th check. Let's just call it 20% and we can all live happily ever after.
    There will be no 13th check this year, and possibly next year. How much the contribution rate is has no bearing on a 13th check being issued. It is the performance of the fund. We could be paying a 5% contribution rate, and if the fund doesn't have a gain above the 10% threshold, there is no 13th check.

Unregistered
    Or use the money for the 13th check to put into a savings account and offset contribution rate increases when the fund doesnt perform as well.

Unregistered
    You forgot that the City gets theirs upped to 18.30% from 16.35% so they will cry on the Unions shoulder claiming they already ponied up 1.45% towards OUR raise and that will stop any hope of a raise!

Thanks Kermit and Dictator along with the 3 Hose Draggers and Wanna be Governor Bobbies 3 Stooges .
    Hope he gets elected Governor and takes ALL 9 of them to Tallahassee with him.

Unregistered
    LOL....you will never live happily ever after if you are retired and yet you still come on LEO affairs......pick up a hobby you complete loser.

Guys like you are good for the pension.....you usually croak pretty quickly.

Unregistered
    LOL....you will never live happily ever after if you are retired and yet you still come on LEO affairs......pick up a hobby you complete loser.

Guys like you are good for the pension.....you usually croak pretty quickly.
    Its a good thing they croak quickly or Kermit , The Dictator, 3 Hose Draggers and Bobby Boys 3 Stooges would spend it all on conferences they get nothing out of , except a free trip. The fact is we are going to pay 1.07 % more for our pension BUT it is one of the best , if not the best in the USA thanks to the City paying their share along with good stewardship up to and even the present board.Thanks should go to ALL Trustees for the last 40 some years!

Unregistered
    Ok if your a deputy you will be paying 7% to social security and 3% to FRS. Your paying 3.85% more for your retirement and you get a 20 year retirement that will pay you 4,800- 6,000 a month ( average range) until you and your wife die. Try the 401k world and see what your 13.85% gets you. You would be working into your 70s you ungrateful whiners. Your going to pay in around 150-175k over a 20 year career for a platinum pension plan and you ***** your getting ****ed some how. Blows my mind you can't see how much that 13.85% is getting you.

Unregistered
    Ok if your a deputy you will be paying 7% to social security and 3% to FRS. Your paying 3.85% more for your retirement and you get a 20 year retirement that will pay you 4,800- 6,000 a month ( average range) until you and your wife die. Try the 401k world and see what your 13.85% gets you. You would be working into your 70s you ungrateful whiners. Your going to pay in around 150-175k over a 20 year career for a platinum pension plan and you ***** your getting ****ed some how. Blows my mind you can't see how much that 13.85% is getting you.
    Your stats seem correct BUT you did not say how we are going to cover cost of living increases with no raises for so long
    its like paying for a a Ferri you will get in 20 years and not paying for Family needs like Food, Rent , and needed expenses right now.
    You got an answer ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast